Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Europa League: Zulte Waregem - Lazio, Thursday, 07-12-2017  (Read 1439 times)

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Europa League: Zulte Waregem - Lazio, Thursday, 07-12-2017
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2017, 09:28:08 PM »

is there a chance the plane leaves without lulic on the way back?  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »

is there a chance the plane leaves without lulic on the way back?  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Some comments...
FORZA LAZIO!

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 02:32:32 PM »

Hej guys some good news and it's from my realible sorce who never disapoints  :beer: https://www.football-italia.net/113913/felipe-anderson-returns-lazio :band04:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 08:06:34 PM »

Zulte Waregem (3-4-1-2): Bostyn; Heylen, de Fauw, Baudry; Walsh, Doumbia, Kaya, Madu; Coopman; de Pauw, Leya Iseka. All. Dury

Lazio (3-5-2): Vargic; Patric, Luis Felipe, Bastos; Basta, Murgia, Miceli, Crecco, Lukaku; Palombi, Caicedo. All. Inzaghi

Not that I don't believe in the players, but if we win this I will be very surprised. Either way, great to see the youngsters getting the chance from start.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 08:15:31 PM »

Zulte Waregem (3-4-1-2): Bostyn; Heylen, de Fauw, Baudry; Walsh, Doumbia, Kaya, Madu; Coopman; de Pauw, Leya Iseka. All. Dury

Lazio (3-5-2): Vargic; Patric, Luis Felipe, Bastos; Basta, Murgia, Miceli, Crecco, Lukaku; Palombi, Caicedo. All. Inzaghi

Not that I don't believe in the players, but if we win this I will be very surprised. Either way, great to see the youngsters getting the chance from start.

That's a Lazio line-up I could only dream of being able to see this season. Great work to finish the EL job as early as possible so we can try this!  :bravo:

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 08:54:09 PM »

That's a Lazio line-up I could only dream of being able to see this season. Great work to finish the EL job as early as possible so we can try this!  :bravo:

Totally agree. If the players can play more of a coherent team this time compared to Vitesse, then we should be strong enough to win this. But I'm expecting more of a Vitesse match and therefore not expecting a big result.

I'm very excited about experiencing the young line-up on the other hand. Too bad with Guerrieri on the bench, guess he might've not renewed for a future spot in Lazio, but more of a prospect to loan out and sell in the summer.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:04 PM »

How did he not save that?
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 09:32:13 PM »

Oh my Crecco  :wow:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

circleplus

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 09:35:06 PM »

really boring,
Lazio lose the ball too easily, totally no intention to push the opponent as usual, no recovery after losing the ball, no wonderful first touch or pass with vision, the overall speed of the counter attack is slow and inefficient, Patric's defence is awful....just like a low level domestic football match...

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 09:50:01 PM »

Vargic really left a lot to be dedired on their goal, same goesforpatric who will always loose these duels.

Nothing from crecco, he really is not good enough, but did we ever expect him to be?

If lukaku really wants to challenge lulic for a spot then he has to make the best of these chances, and today he looks like against samp, completely useless.

FORZA LAZIO!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6