Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Europa League: Zulte Waregem - Lazio, Thursday, 07-12-2017  (Read 1448 times)

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Europa League: Zulte Waregem - Lazio, Thursday, 07-12-2017
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2017, 08:59:11 AM »

The main positive that I can see from last night is Miceli - didn't play all too bad at all. Definitely seems like he will grow into a capable player. Murgia had a good game too, and its always good to see your backup striker weight in with a goal. Was so good to see FA back too, getting excited about the next few games now  :scarfup:

Now the negatives. Palombi looks to be well below the level required to play for Lazio. His impact in matches that I've seen him play in has been little to none, he never looks like scoring, and at 22, you're kinda past that whole "he's young, he can still grow" excuse. Same goes for Crecco, very poor game.

In defense, shouts of Patric starting ahead of Bastos are ridiculous in my opinion. He's far too weak to be a starting centre back, and the thing that really annoys me is how forward he gets, to the point that he's almost in the way a lot of the time. This leaves us prone to counter attacks that a better team than Zulte would have profited from.

Bastos is a good player to have on the bench, but Wallace is a much better defender. Radu-DeVrij-Wallace is the back three that I would expect to see from here on out.

Finally, Vargic.... Rusty, slow, terrible reflexes. Looks like an old man out there. Disappointed not to see Guerrieri get the nod.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

drazvan

• LF Legend
Re: Europa League: Zulte Waregem - Lazio, Thursday, 07-12-2017
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2017, 09:28:46 AM »

Must say that Vargic and Crecco were terrible. Very dissapointed in them.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]