Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Europa League : SV Zulte Wargem - SS Lazio 3-2 , 07/12/2017  (Read 658 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Europa League : SV Zulte Wargem - SS Lazio 3-2 , 07/12/2017
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:54:28 PM »

SV Zulte Wargem - SS Lazio  3-2

6' De Pauw (Kaya)
60' Heylen (Coopman)
67' Caicedo (Leiva)
76' Leiva
83' Iseka (Hamalainen)

subs: De Sart (Madu), Hamalainen (Doumbia), Saponjic (Walsh)
subs: Anderson (Crecco), Leiva (Miceli), Wallace (Luiz Felipe)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/uefa-europa-league/08-12-2017-zulte-waregem-lazio-europa-league.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1239062/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Europa-League-2017-2018-Zulte-Waregem-Lazio
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:23:11 PM by LaziAli »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Europa League : SV Zulte Wargem - SS Lazio *** , 07/12/2017
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »

Guys, i won't be online tomorrow most of the day so i'll put on the formation details the day after the match probably.  Comments can be posted here anyway after the game.  I'll ask Cathal to unlock the topic after the final whistle. 

:offlag:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:02:37 PM »

Match poll is open.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 11:04:48 PM »

We conceded one irregular goal, one that is product of Luiz Felipe's lack of kilos and third on some really, really lacklusture defending of both Wallace and Bastos. Not bad upfront, but Palombi's problem is that whenever you field him together with Immobile and Caicedo he will look invisible for his teammates, while he has effort and put himself in positions.

Lukaku looked timid during first 75 minutes, Patric did good job in tracking, while Miceli slotted very well with ball on feet.

:offlag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:14:11 PM »

It was very exciting to see so many of our young guns on pitch tonite. Unfortunately, I could not watch the entire second half - but in my defense Vargić did enough in the first 45 minutes to make skipping the other half justifiable   :razz:

I'm afraid Crecco's miss is a sad metaphor for his footballing career so far - was close but did not even hit the ball.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 11:19:19 PM »

I can't get myself to be angry at this result because looking at the line up it was obvious we were going to struggle. The whole team tonight had some obvious weaknesses, some due to lack of skill and some due to lack of experience.

Bastos yet again very reckless, I find Luiz Felipe much more calm and easy with the ball. It's like Bastos has to do the hardest thing in every encounter. Let the midfielders and forwards take all those risks, if you're a defender you don't need to look like fuc king Ronaldo. 

Anyway I voted Miceli for man of the match because I was positively surprised by him. If he can play like that in the Serie A we may have a future starting midfielder. I hope we see more of him.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Addi1900

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 11:34:29 PM »

To me this game proves what has been said here in recent weeks, we lack depth. Palombi and Crecco can't apply themselves against a side that's 11th in the Belgian division. No wonder Inzaghi doesn't trust them in Serie A. Patric a hit and miss like always and we are beyond ****ed if Strakosha gets injured. (Where is Marchetti? Will he play football again?)
Positive was Miceli and Felipe.
I too play the banjo

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 11:37:03 PM »

Their first goal was absolutely avoidable if a natural CB was fielded instead of Patric. But then again, Wallace was too unresponsive on their third goal. If we had three defenders the same level as De Vrji we would have won this game 2-0. What gets me is these are all our rotating defenders in Serie A. Can we please get a decent defender, like Subotic maybe?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:57:55 PM by campiador »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:12 PM »

Their first goal was absolutely avoidable if a natural CB was fielded instead of Patric.

And what were the natural centre-backs who were out there doing on that goal? Or the second or third for that matter?

Patric was pushed onto the ground, but I honestly think because he was friends with Keita, he's never going to win everyone over. On balance, he was the best centre-back tonight... again...

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 12:00:06 AM »

Just watched the highlights and I can only say mamma mia Vargic :wuzz:
Can't believe he is our second keeper.

Good that Felipe is back, at least thats positive out of the game.
Pages: [1] 2 3