Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio Torino, Monday, 11-12-2017  (Read 1948 times)

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Lazio Torino, Monday, 11-12-2017
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 04:34:25 PM »

A good test for the players this evening. We're always talking about that it's better to be the underdog. But at some time you need to be the favourite and win when everybody hopes and expect it. Tonight the players know that the fans hope for a victory so we can take advantage of the draws from our direct opponents, so it'll be interesting to see if they can hold the pressure and play a good match.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2017, 05:24:31 PM »

We have a history of failing in games like today. Confident the inzaghi boys will prove their worth.
FORZA LAZIO!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 06:55:57 PM »

Lets use this gift of the round(juve-inter draw,merda,napoli draws).
 3 points and we are again in CL possition with a great chance to fight for more....

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 08:37:32 PM »

Formazioni ufficiali:

LAZIO (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Bastos, de Vrij, Radu; Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lulic; Luis Alberto; Immobile. A disp. Vargic, Guerrieri, Patric, Wallace, Luiz Felipe, Basta, Murgia, Lukaku, Jordao, Felipe Anderson, Palombi, Caicedo. All. Simone Inzaghi

Indisponibili: Di Gennaro, Nani.
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: Leiva

TORINO (4-3-3): Sirigu; De Silvestri, N'Koulou, Burdisso, Molinaro; Rincon, Valdifiori, Baselli; Iago Falque, Belotti, Berenguer. A disp. V. Milinkovic, Ichazo, Lyanco, Moretti, Barreca, Fiordaliso, Acquah, Kone, Obi, Boye, De Luca. All. Sinisa Mihajlovic

Indisponibili: Ansaldi, Niang, Bonifazi, Sadiq, Gustafson
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: nessuno

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 08:51:06 PM »

Please no shitty referee decisions tonight, I just want a match where the referee doesn't end up being the center of attention again..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2017, 08:56:57 PM »

Please no shitty referee decisions tonight, I just want a match where the referee doesn't end up being the center of attention again..

The referee is Giacomelli who awarded Torino the 92nd minute "handball" penalty on Parolo in the 2-2 draw. We'll be fiiiiine tonight. No worries.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 08:58:39 PM »

The referee is Giacomelli who awarded Torino the 92nd minute "handball" penalty on Parolo in the 2-2 draw. We'll be fiiiiine tonight. No worries.

Oh for f*ck sake .....  :roll_eyes:         Forgot that was him.    :sevil:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2017, 09:09:16 PM »

Ciro 2 months ago would have taken the shot there much earlier..he looks like he's lacking he confidence he had a while ago.

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 09:25:34 PM »

Holy shit we were lucky there...where was Bastos in the defence?

Edit: why the fu ck is Bastos playing in the midfield now? When Toro attack us with a counter there's only De vrij and Radu in the back line..

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 09:31:22 PM »

Ciro should have buried that one. Can't believe this sh1tty torino is pressing us
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20