Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017  (Read 2732 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017
« on: December 11, 2017, 06:06:23 AM »

SS Lazio - Torino FC  1-3

*69' Luis Alberto

subs: Basta (Marusic), Anderson (Bastos), Caicedo (Leiva)
subs: Edera, Obi, Acquah

highlights:   
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/italy-serie-a/11-12-2017-lazio-torino.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1225292/MatchReport/Italy-Serie-A-2017-2018-Lazio-Torino
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:52:30 PM by LaziAli »

Sile

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:02:52 PM »

Lazio 1 - 3 Giacomelli

You can close the topic now
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 11:03:57 PM »

if we put aside the ref calls, which were pure crap and i hope he and his family die very slowly and painfully:

we have to admit we were absolute crap. parolo and sms were terrible, simply terrible. overall team passing was abysmall. the whole team looked like they've been partying all night - slow, unmotivated. torino had more chances in the first half than us. instead of kicking their arses all over olimpico, we looked like a seria b side

WHY THE HELL WE PLAY LULIC, WHEN WE HAVE LUKAKU ??????????????

and we could have still gotten a point , but IMO inzaghi made a mistake with the game plan. we should of closed the back, flood the midfield and play on counter......

oh well, we all knew they won't let us in the top 4 that easily

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:05:07 PM »

I can't analyze match and probably won't ever analyze it.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 11:06:38 PM »

This also proves something.  Okay, with 10 man starting second half but it was 0-0.  We aren't good enough to handle such a situation more carefully and be patient, play smart. 

None of that happened, everything was then thrown open and they were allowed 2 very avoidable goals.
Again Inzaghi made emotional calls, just like in the derby and just like he prommissed aftewords never to do again.   :roll_eyes:

------------

It was more a penalty then it wasn't so we were denied the lead.  Totally different scenario.

:offlag:

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 11:11:05 PM »

All those discussions "all top 4 draw" before the game looks ridiculuos now.

We all blame Ciro or referee about that red card, but we fail to see that Ciro missed a 99% goal opportunity just before that incident!! I just saw it again n cant believe he missed it! That is the turning point of this game.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 11:16:30 PM »

All those discussions "all top 4 draw" before the game looks ridiculuos now.

We all blame Ciro or referee about that red card, but we fail to see that Ciro missed a 99% goal opportunity just before that incident!! I just saw it again n cant believe he missed it! That is the turning point of this game.

not to mention one more situation, when he took his time and got blocked...flop of the match, no doubt about it

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 11:21:59 PM »

Not going to over analyze too much because of how this match ended. But I do want to point out that Lulic has dropped so much in level that I think the club should consider buying a better player for his position and let him become a sub.

Lulic has always been a very inconsistent player but this season he's been consistently bad.  Yeah it sucks since he's the captain, but outside of running and fighting a lot he doesn't contribute with attacking at all and when he plays there's too much pressure on Luis Alberto to create chances.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into consideration:
- the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
- the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
- the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

The hand did not move towards the ball and the distance was small - the refree is covered by the rules.

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 11:28:00 PM »

Not going to over analyze too much because of how this match ended. But I do want to point out that Lulic has dropped so much in level that I think the club should consider buying a better player for his position and let him become a sub.

Lulic has always been a very inconsistent player but this season he's been consistently bad.  Yeah it sucks since he's the captain, but outside of running and fighting a lot he doesn't contribute with attacking at all and when he plays there's too much pressure on Luis Alberto to create chances.
Yeah Lulic is to blame here.
Are you kidding man?
Parolo is the kne who played really bad today so as Ciro but not Lulic.
Maybe other games yes, but not this one. DV was worse than him as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18