Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017  (Read 2701 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 11:31:18 PM »

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into consideration:
- the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
- the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
- the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

The hand did not move towards the ball and the distance was small - the refree is covered by the rules.

He was covered with rules last year - but he nonetheless called for penalty and most of retired referees in Italy said call was good. This is what I'm talking about, ref who does two different things and he's still here to **** teams around.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into consideration:
- the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

The hand did not move towards the ball and the distance was small - the refree is covered by the rules.

He was covered with rules last year - but he nonetheless called for penalty and most of retired referees in Italy said call was good. This is what I'm talking about, ref who does two different things and he's still here to **** teams around.

Maybe he learned from his mistakes?  :supsmile: i mean you cannot blame him for not making a mistake again, no? It does not make sense... you can still blame him for last years mistake - sure.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »

All those discussions "all top 4 draw" before the game looks ridiculuos now.

We all blame Ciro or referee about that red card, but we fail to see that Ciro missed a 99% goal opportunity just before that incident!! I just saw it again n cant believe he missed it! That is the turning point of this game.

Yes, I'm glad you brought it up. Milinkovic Savic assisted him like Ronaldinho and Immobile managed to miss. And it's not that he missed, it's how he took the shot. I don't give a **** style.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 11:45:08 PM »

Maybe he learned from his mistakes?  :supsmile: i mean you cannot blame him for not making a mistake again, no? It does not make sense... you can still blame him for last years mistake - sure.

I'm blaming also because I saw tons of penalty called in favor even in less clear situation.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 11:46:08 PM »

We all blame Ciro or referee about that red card, but we fail to see that Ciro missed a 99% goal opportunity just before that incident!! I just saw it again n cant believe he missed it! That is the turning point of this game.

Yes, I'm glad you brought it up. Milinkovic Savic assisted him like Ronaldinho and Immobile managed to miss. And it's not that he missed, it's how he took the shot. I don't give a **** style.

Maybe the suspension will help him. After the Italy’s exit he was not the same. Inzaghi and Tare need to talk to him, Parolo and Lulic instead of starting wars with the refrees.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 11:46:27 PM »

True, that should have been his 2nd goal at that point, possibly game over.  Different story regardless of the ref who disfavoures us clearly.  That's what i said 5min before kickoff, if we don't finish of they will get favoured, so no surprise tonight.

Interestingly Burdisso said after the incident Ciro did not headbutt him so everyone tought the ref was viewing the handball thing on VAR, but he wasn't interested in that apparently.  It's the closeness of the 2 situations that puts things out of proportion a little tough.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 11:49:08 PM »

I'm blaming also because I saw tons of penalty called in favor even in less clear situation.

I agree with you, but that is not really an argument. Ive seen other mistakes so he should have made one again. All I say is that the penalty was not clear - maybe 50%. The actual problem was Ciro’s frustration and his overreaction. Maybe its all for the best - maybe he will come back with clear mind and start scoring again.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 11:50:47 PM »

Immobile was furious that the ref didn't give a penalty, then he missed a clear chance and then went crazy and wanted to kill someone and Burdisso just got in his way first.

Can't really blame him for going mental to such injustice. But still a stupid reaction.

Giacomelli you can suck my balls
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:54:11 PM by lazioserbia »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 11:52:19 PM »

I agree with you, but that is not really an argument. Ive seen other mistakes so he should have made one again. All I say is that the penalty was not clear - maybe 50%. The actual problem was Ciro’s frustration and his overreaction. Maybe its all for the best - maybe he will come back with clear mind and start scoring again.

It's a penalty. Drazvan stop smoking the Dutch stuff  :twinkle:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »

Simone threw the idea out in public that the officials should consider to not penalize Ciro further.
Not going to happen my friend, they will try and get full profit out of this situation.
Such a gift to hurt us in the following games as well will not be left aside.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18