Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017  (Read 2702 times)

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2017, 03:01:12 PM »

http://www.football-italia.net/114268/giacomelli-rested-week-17 The scumbag has been given a weekend of. I wonder why. :band04:

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2017, 03:11:26 PM »

I find the whole discussion ridiculous. Inzaghi should focus on the mistakes we made against fiorentina and torino and talk less about the referees. It's really a sign of immaturity if you ask me. Whatever some might think, I cannot be convinced that there is a conspiracy stopping us from reaching CL. We have some serious problems: Immobile seems out of shape and cannot score, Bastos is a liability in defense, Parolo, Lulic should give more stability and they don't and Inzaghi does not really have a proper bench to compete with the top 4 teams. those are problems within our reach and we should focus on those not on who would be the next referee.

As a side note: I find VAR a positive development and maybe the way it is used is not really established, but it will be. The problem is that fouls and mistakes might have gone undetected will be now faster found and possibly corrected and this is something that the players and the coaches and in general football people are not used to. And most of them don't have the brains to understand what VAR is and what VAR can or cannot do. Until now is simple - if a decision was in our favor (like in the derby), we are happy. If not - we are unhappy about VAR. I do not exclude that in some corner cases even VAR will not help and VAR can also introduce new errors and confusion - like against torino. but we should look more on how we can use VAR in a sensitive way rather than blaming the VAR for everything.

Sportsmanship is about fair play and I can't see why we should stay quiet and work extra hard to get a result. We don't have the resources to be dominating Serie A like Juventus did so every bit counts. Just think about is missing CL because of these 6 points, there is a whole butterfly effect on losing players and money descending is to mediocrity. Which is why conspiracy is likely, cause other big teams cannot afford that either.

Just imagine yourself working hard and deserve a promotion and suddenly the guy who befriended the boss got it instead, then you know what it means. And while individuals can change jobs, Lazio can't change leagues.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2017, 03:12:34 PM »

http://www.football-italia.net/114268/giacomelli-rested-week-17 The scumbag has been given a weekend of. I wonder why. :band04:

They're just trying to quiet it down, not a punishment to giacomelli

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2017, 03:15:19 PM »

Is a conspiracy that far fetched? In a league where matches and titles have been fixed?

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2017, 03:20:46 PM »

As a side note: I find VAR a positive development and maybe the way it is used is not really established, but it will be. The problem is that fouls and mistakes might have gone undetected will be now faster found and possibly corrected and this is something that the players and the coaches and in general football people are not used to. And most of them don't have the brains to understand what VAR is and what VAR can or cannot do. Until now is simple - if a decision was in our favor (like in the derby), we are happy. If not - we are unhappy about VAR. I do not exclude that in some corner cases even VAR will not help and VAR can also introduce new errors and confusion - like against torino. but we should look more on how we can use VAR in a sensitive way rather than blaming the VAR for everything.

I get ur Point and am with you.

But this ridiculoous Thing is about Giacomelli, not VAR...

Like I said, think of us trailing one Point to 4th on last day like against Napoli that Brocchi Goal, and then remember that Situation...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »

Sportsmanship is about fair play and I can't see why we should stay quiet and work extra hard to get a result. We don't have the resources to be dominating Serie A like Juventus did so every bit counts. Just think about is missing CL because of these 6 points, there is a whole butterfly effect on losing players and money descending is to mediocrity. Which is why conspiracy is likely, cause other big teams cannot afford that either.

Just imagine yourself working hard and deserve a promotion and suddenly the guy who befriended the boss got it instead, then you know what it means. And while individuals can change jobs, Lazio can't change leagues.

Exactly, it's not only about points, other factors are here too. If we qualify for the CL our players will all have a rise in value. Our club will get more money. We will make more money on tickets and so on.

Blaming VAR for everything is not the way to go but in all honesty this time it's a fair thing to do. I choose not to believe that a team who beat Juventus away is not capable of reaching the CL place. Unless of course someone doesn't want us to. And that someone in my opinion is Juventus, Inter and 1927. I don't think Napoli has anything to do with it.

If we won against Fiorentina and Torino we would be very close to the top of the table. And there is also the game against Udinese which means that we would be title contenders. I don't think we could win the title but then again it's also not impossible.

I know, talking about refs and their bad calls is not good for the team. But like moody said, it's very unfair to be the guy who works his ass off and get skipped for promotion just because the boss is going to reward his brother in law. If you were a Lazio player and you work your ass off every single day and give your all on the field you would expect some kind of reward for it, right? But instead, you get ****ed over. How would you feel? And I'm not talking about you as a Lazio fan but just as a player. I'd think that if this club I'm playing for can get ****ed over so easily I have to leave to win something. And I wouldn't blame our players if they feel like it now.

Small clubs get ****ed over in Serie A and we are not a small club. Not smaller than ****ing Torino and Fiorentina at least. So it's about time this stops happening. I hope Giacomelli runs into Irriducibili on his way to lunch and instead of pasta he eats his own teeth.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:36:07 PM by lazioserbia »

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »

I never ever can remember a game, where I was still so pissed off, blue, and furious in one Moment half a weak after...

Every thought of that dirty minutes I've followed live on tv with my wife in our new appartment makes me still angry, as I hate that Kind of Unfairness.

I don't give anything on conspiracy... could be as easy as humans are, that if refs Support one of the big guns above us and don't want us to see us there it is always individual as monday, that some decisions a made against our favour... As a Lazio fan, I got used to that.

But to me monday game was another Dimension. All the other games and decisions I could deal with. Even that have fun decision against us in Fiorentina game. That was hard to swallow after ref let Advantage Play on, they nearly scored and then got a Penalty (may right, but after Advantage was played out)...

What that game against Torino meant to us in the table and would had put pressure on all 4 above us, makes it hard to live with that steal...

And I still cannot follow arguments that it wasn't a Penalty... Though I accept that opinion...
it was rather not a red Card than a Penalty. But I feel that Football on the pitch isn't allowed to be emotional, more pussy whipped and "professional" these days ...

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2017, 10:22:50 PM »

I know that without refeere mistakes we will be leader in serie- minus 2 points + match vs udinese.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2017, 08:33:18 PM »

Wasn't there still no Comment Giacomelli anywhere...??? :ohnoo:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2017, 10:13:58 PM »

Apparently there's some investigation on this whole Giacomelli thing..

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/primo-piano/giacomelli-e-la-foto-con-totti-la-procura-federale-indaga-90034
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18