Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017  (Read 2700 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Torino FC 1-3 , 11/12/2017
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »

Simone threw the idea out in public that the officials should consider to not penalize Ciro further.
Not going to happen my friend, they will try and get full profit out of this situation.
Such a gift to hurt us in the following games as well will not be left aside.

And one penalty for 1927 in the next round because of this. Immobile attacked their former player in the box.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 12:00:37 AM »

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into consideration:
- the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
- the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
- the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

The hand did not move towards the ball and the distance was small - the refree is covered by the rules.

if you think you are right, every defender will spread his arms in the penalty box, if they are close to an attacker to stop a pass or a cross, think about it ;)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2017, 12:01:13 AM »

A long suspension will keep him out of the inter match so yes he's getting a suspension
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2017, 12:03:53 AM »

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into consideration:
- the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

The hand did not move towards the ball and the distance was small - the refree is covered by the rules.

if you think you are right, every defender will spread his arms in the penalty box, if they are close to an attacker to stop a pass or a cross, think about it ;)

Falqué directed his ha d towards the action of Ciro.  Otherwise in that situation in a normal composure his hand would not have been out like that.  Clear penalty to me.  I had a little doubt but after watching it over not anymore.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2017, 12:05:51 AM »

A long suspension will keep him out of the inter match so yes he's getting a suspension

That would be 3 matchdays, i could see that getting pulled of altough it would be a little to crazy even for Italy.
I'm putting my money on 2 games, reasonably sure.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 12:07:00 AM »

F
our examples:

attacker or defender handles the ball to gain
control

foul, no misconduct

defender handles the ball to break up
attacking play

foul, misconduct (caution for unsporting behaviour)

attacker handles the ball in an attempt to
score a goal

foul, misconduct (caution for unsporting behaviour)

defender handles the ball to prevent a goal

foul, misconduct (send off for preventing the goal)

in all cases, direct free kick restart if outside
own penalty area, penalty kick if inside

taken from the fifa website - 100% textbook penalty kick

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 12:08:52 AM »

Tbh I expected that to happen so I'm not really surprised. It happens almost every season so no breaking news to tell the truth.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2017, 12:30:21 AM »

Falqué directed his ha d towards the action of Ciro.  Otherwise in that situation in a normal composure his hand would not have been out like that.  Clear penalty to me.  I had a little doubt but after watching it over not anymore.

Actually his hand is like that before the shot. Looking at the highlights from the opposite angle, it looks like Ciro is shooting directly in his hand and he is just trying to bring it down. Anyhow, I am not convinced.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wz4fNTh9k

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2017, 01:16:28 AM »

Can't understand Drazvan and his talk about this is our own fault, the ref did right. So 99% of forum members, Tare, Parolo ans Inzaghi are all wrong but he is right? Gimme a break..

Even if we played bad it dosen' justify the misstakes the ref did. To blame it only on players is like spitting on them. Witnessed such a robbery in the dying minutes of the first half, no wonder players were mentaly gone in the second. Football is a sport of emotions, it's not like a simulation of FM game. Can understand the players gave up in the second.

Delta

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2017, 01:26:42 AM »

No further comments needed...  :rolley:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18