Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Coppa Italia: Lazio AS Cittadella, Thursday, 14-12-2017  (Read 1021 times)

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia: Lazio AS Cittadella, Thursday, 14-12-2017
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 03:55:45 PM »

strong line up, to get the anger out of the boys

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »

Inzaghi wants to win after fiasco from Monday and this is right match to send message that team are alive. Assuming that Jordao and Neto are going to be enough to win team that already crashed SPAL and Bologna out of competition (both time away) is plain and simply naive.

If things go well, probably one of them (or both) will enter during second half.

+1   No risks, look at Inter ....  :twinkle:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 06:38:14 PM »

Looking at the team likely to go out tonight. I see us switching to 4 at the back during the game.
FORZA LAZIO!

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »

Very interested to see FA and Ciro together up top. I know it was only pre season, but they looked shit hot when they played together in this formation.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 08:21:21 PM »

Very interested to see FA and Ciro together up top. I know it was only pre season, but they looked shit hot when they played together in this formation.

Ciro & Felipe up front was indeed the idea for the starting team, Leverkusen weren't able to handle them one bit. 

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 08:24:04 PM »

Formazioni ufficiali:

LAZIO (3-4-1-2): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Patric; Basta, Murgia, Leiva, Lukaku; Milinkovic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile. A disp. Guerrieri, Vargic, Luiz Felipe, Bastos, Marusic, Radu, Parolo, Jordao, Crecco, Lulic, Neto, Caicedo. All. Inzaghi.

Indisponibili: Di Gennaro, Nani, Mauricio, Luis Alberto.
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: nessuno

CITTADELLA (4-3-3): Paleari; Pezzi, Pelagatti, Adorni, Benedetti; Lora, Bartolomei, Settembrini; Arrighini, Chiaretti, Fasolo. A disp. Alfonso, Scaglia, Varnier, Salvi, Camigliano, Iori, Schenetti, Pasa, Maniero, Kouame, Litteri. All. Venturato

Indisponibili: Strizzolo, Iunco, Siega, Caccin.

---------------------------------------

Strange that now and then sites still announce a 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1 when we have always seen a 3-5-2 or 3-5-1-1 every time this season.  I do think we will be seeing a 3-5-2 tonight.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 08:38:15 PM »

Formazioni ufficiali:

LAZIO (3-4-1-2): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Patric; Basta, Murgia, Leiva, Lukaku; Milinkovic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile. A disp. Guerrieri, Vargic, Luiz Felipe, Bastos, Marusic, Radu, Parolo, Jordao, Crecco, Lulic, Neto, Caicedo. All. Inzaghi.

Indisponibili: Di Gennaro, Nani, Mauricio, Luis Alberto.

CITTADELLA (4-3-3): Paleari; Pezzi, Pelagatti, Adorni, Benedetti; Lora, Bartolomei, Settembrini; Arrighini, Chiaretti, Fasolo. A disp. Alfonso, Scaglia, Varnier, Salvi, Camigliano, Iori, Schenetti, Pasa, Maniero, Kouame, Litteri. All. Venturato

Indisponibili: Strizzolo, Iunco, Siega, Caccin.

---------------------------------------

Strange that now and then sites still announce a 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1 when we have always seen a 3-5-2 or 3-5-1-1 every time this season.  I do think we will be seeing a 3-5-2 tonight.

I agree with you, I also expect a 3-5-2, but I read somewhere that Inzaghi might use the match tonight to see SMS in a trequartista role behind Felipe Anderson and Immobile, so maybe that's what LLSN is insinuating.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 08:49:43 PM »

Yes that's probably where they get the inspiration Danish i agree.  But it's still to see on the field, Sergej always falls back as well, and Cittadella will seemingly go with a 3 man central midfield so  i'm not thinking Sergej will leave Leiva & Murgia to do all the work.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2017, 09:12:06 PM »

Daje Cirooooo
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2017, 09:15:23 PM »

anyone a stream please..:-)
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7