Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Coppa Italia: Lazio AS Cittadella, Thursday, 14-12-2017  (Read 1029 times)

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Coppa Italia: Lazio AS Cittadella, Thursday, 14-12-2017
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2017, 11:05:12 PM »

worth to mention, that Mister or how else that happened, gave the cpt. armband to Ciro for this game. after all what happened. Good sign, good idea...

Thought DV was the 3rd in pecking order...

what ever..

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2017, 11:07:06 PM »

worth to mention, that Mister or how else that happened, gave the cpt. armband to Ciro for this game. after all what happened. Good sign, good idea...

Thought DV was the 3rd in pecking order...

what ever..

No it's actually normal.  The order is Lulic - Parolo - Immobile.
And only Ciro started so it's nothing new.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2017, 11:08:08 PM »

What did I expect? I don't know, maybe that we don't spend what..20 mill euros on two youngsters who are so far behind the rest of the team.

We have very little money to spend compared to the big clubs and this transfer is starting to smell like Lotito trying to appease a powerful agent rather than buying two players who are huge talents.

ps: Keep in mind we've seen Inzaghi putting trust in the youngsters like Murgia, Lombardi, Palombi, Luiz Felipe and Miceli even though that was meaningless match. My point is, if Inzaghi is not willing to do that with Neto and Jordao then that tells you a lot about their level...

We made a 2 year loan deal, maybe we first will see the return of investment in the second year? Maybe it's part of a plan the media and fans don't know about. So many scenarios to what could've been the deal.

The only thing I see strange is the lack of communication for whatever plan they are going through, not that we used the money on them.

yes but where does that info come from... since back then when that came up I've read nothing behind that except that rumour here... No articles, no mentions on websites. Only one who said that it is so but without source? I am desorientated on that matter...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2017, 11:09:05 PM »

MOTM poll is open in the 2nd topic!

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2017, 08:42:27 AM »

What did I expect? I don't know, maybe that we don't spend what..20 mill euros on two youngsters who are so far behind the rest of the team.

We have very little money to spend compared to the big clubs and this transfer is starting to smell like Lotito trying to appease a powerful agent rather than buying two players who are huge talents.

ps: Keep in mind we've seen Inzaghi putting trust in the youngsters like Murgia, Lombardi, Palombi, Luiz Felipe and Miceli even though that was meaningless match. My point is, if Inzaghi is not willing to do that with Neto and Jordao then that tells you a lot about their level...

We made a 2 year loan deal, maybe we first will see the return of investment in the second year? Maybe it's part of a plan the media and fans don't know about. So many scenarios to what could've been the deal.

The only thing I see strange is the lack of communication for whatever plan they are going through, not that we used the money on them.

yes but where does that info come from... since back then when that came up I've read nothing behind that except that rumour here... No articles, no mentions on websites. Only one who said that it is so but without source? I am desorientated on that matter...

Loads of websites and articles, Google is your friend, this popped up with a simple search  :smile: http://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2017/08/31-30006510/lazio_i_baby_doro_neto_e_jordao_pagati_26_milioni/?cookieAccept

But I don't know of any official statements, that's always the more tricky part.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2017, 09:24:04 AM »

Loads of websites and articles, Google is your friend, this popped up with a simple search  :smile: http://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2017/08/31-30006510/lazio_i_baby_doro_neto_e_jordao_pagati_26_milioni/?cookieAccept

But I don't know of any official statements, that's always the more tricky part.

Yeah, found some Forums talking about that.. even football-italia...

thanks nevertheless..

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2017, 09:33:46 AM »

Who cares, what difference would it make if Jordao played 10 minutes against Cittadella, give it a rest

Meanwhile, a picture is worth a thousands words

Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2017, 10:45:37 AM »

Who cares, what difference would it make if Jordao played 10 minutes against Cittadella, give it a rest

Meanwhile, a picture is worth a thousands words

Reminds me of someone!  :vcool:

we breathe LAZIO

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2017, 11:02:59 AM »

CAPTAIN CIRO "TSUBASA" IMMOBILE
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2017, 06:09:35 PM »

+1

It's a two year loan so haven't paid any 26m and won't for a while. We'll see them when we see them. Hearing about it every week is tiresome
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7