Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: LazioLand Player of the Year 2017?  (Read 710 times)

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
Re: LazioLand Player of the Year 2017?
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 06:38:50 AM »

King Ciro  :sciarpa05:

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 08:44:22 AM »

No Lucas Biglia?? Shocker  :what:

Ciro, all the way. That amount of goals is just silly. And I think he's almost single handedly allowed us all to dream again  :offlag:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »

Ciro Immobile of course  :bravo:
The first Lazio striker to go above the 20 goals in Serie A since Hernan Crespo.

Luis Alberto has only spent half a season for the Biancocelesti, so I would quote SMS and Stefan de Vrij for the silver and bronze medals.
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »

I voted Immobile. It was an easy decision  :vcool:

When I put this poll together every year, I try to include only the players I think would get votes, just to make the choice a bit easier for anyone who needs to think about it. This year, I struggled to put more than a few names together and even when I did, I was well aware some are not getting a single vote.

It shows just how much change Lazio has had to undergo in the last 12 months that there's so few players to put forward for a vote like this. Again, it shows what a tremendous job Simone Inzaghi has done.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 07:06:48 PM »

I voted Immobile. It was an easy decision  :vcool:

When I put this poll together every year, I try to include only the players I think would get votes, just to make the choice a bit easier for anyone who needs to think about it. This year, I struggled to put more than a few names together and even when I did, I was well aware some are not getting a single vote.

It shows just how much change Lazio has had to undergo in the last 12 months that there's so few players to put forward for a vote like this. Again, it shows what a tremendous job Simone Inzaghi has done.

Should have included him!  :supsmile:

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 07:39:15 PM »

Inzaghino will claim the manager of the year award  :winner: He deserves it as well as Gian Piero Gasperini.
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2017, 10:00:59 PM »

It's meant to be Ciro, no much doubt about it for me. His numbers are nothing short of spectacular, his hunger to play and score are more than visible and that combo strikes as success.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 [2]