Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Coppa Italia : SS Lazio - AS Cittadella 4-1 , 14/12/2017  (Read 347 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Coppa Italia : SS Lazio - AS Cittadella 4-1 , 14/12/2017
« on: December 14, 2017, 08:46:51 PM »

SS Lazio - AS Cittadella  4-1

*11' Immobile (Milinkovic)
*24' Anderson (Leiva)

*36' O.G. (Camigliano)
*41' FK Bartolomei
*87' Immobile (Leiva)

subs: Caicedo (Anderson), Lulic (Milinkovic), Ramos (Wallace)
subs: Salvi (Camiglieano), Schenetti (Chiaretti), Kouama (Fasolo)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/italy-coppa-italia/14-12-2017-lazio-cittadella-coppa-italia.html
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 10:17:17 PM by LaziAli »

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia : SS Lazio - AS Cittadella 4-1 , 14/12/2017
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 11:09:18 PM »

despite the result, a very bothering thing i saw, was that our passing is currently on the level of a seria b side, the lower part of the table....simply horrible. if we dont count leiva's passes for the goals we are soooooooooo bad......

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 11:15:59 PM »

Voted for Leiva.. great beside these low level performance from much of the rest today...

We surely saved much energy..
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:50:39 AM by Don »
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 11:20:09 PM »

Leiva MOTM for me without to much tought, both assists looked so simple but were topclass.  :bravo:

---------------------------

Didn't like the midfieldplay at all, and it seems most didn't.  Lukaku showed he's not complete enough for a 4 man midfield and Basta came up short numerous times also.  It's less obvious and less of a problem with our usual 5.  Imo, the 3-4-1-2 experiment not quit a succes.  Better stick with the usual or with a 3-4-2-1 if needed.

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 01:10:07 AM »

Great assists by Leiva, MOTM for me as well. Despite the Serie B opposition I'm happy to see Immobile and Anderson on the score sheet. It'll do them both some good.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 01:10:22 AM »

Wouldn't blame Strakosha, the ball deflected on Leiva so no chance
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 09:31:07 AM »

good game. Liked what i saw against an not easy opponent. Scoring a first goal in the first half was important. We scored 3 - even better.

man of the match is for me Leiva too. 2 massive assists. And exactly this is the difference between him and Biglia. Leiva knows exactly when he has to create the game fast, and when he needs to calm it down.
He knows these moments like no other one in Serie A. Doesn't wonder myself, because he has simply enough experience on high level. And he is clicking with Alberto - because of that Alberto is often very dangerous because of their clicking in making a game fast.

When i speak about experience - one name for that is Lulic.
I read the posts in the match thread, i also read the posts in the threads of the last games.
Many posts about "the midfield was not so good and so on...."
....any thought ... why?
- Lulic and Parolo were not playing.
When you take a look at this game now, you can see that Cittadella got more posession, was playing better in the midfield, and our players tried to make fast passes upfront....and that didn't work.
SMS was out, and Senad in.
Complete different game. Lulic was everywhere (own penalty area, opponent penalty area, midfield and on the sides). He always tries to get in a position to get the ball. And then he doesn't always play forward. He doesn't try a pass which doesn't come to another player for us. That is not always the best thing for a game, but some games need this, and yesterday was the case.
He often crossed to the other side to get the game on the right side. He makes the opponent run.
When Lulic was on the pitch, we were sometimes holding the ball for 2 minutes or even more!!!

Lulic is not someone who is the best dribbler, or shines with big technical skills, or the fastest - but he knows how to play football - because of his experience and his will to be there for everyone.

coming to the end of my post: bravo Felipe. really liked what i see, even when i saw that in the second half, he was not that good anymore. Happy for his goal, and happy to see some real great passes - passes which we didn't see for a while in our team. Hope he is keeping up this good work, but it still can be a long road until 100%.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »

I think we did pretty good until we got 3-0 up, then we dropped in ideas and shape and relaxed for the rest of the game. I was a bit dissapointed not to see more "backup" players like Neto or Jordao. I can understand the Caicedo sub as he will probably start against Atalanta. But I would have like to see Neto for Felipe and Jordao for Leiva. If you cannot do that at 3-1 against Citadella, then when.

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 03:51:50 PM »

I think we did pretty good until we got 3-0 up, then we dropped in ideas and shape and relaxed for the rest of the game. I was a bit dissapointed not to see more "backup" players like Neto or Jordao. I can understand the Caicedo sub as he will probably start against Atalanta. But I would have like to see Neto for Felipe and Jordao for Leiva. If you cannot do that at 3-1 against Citadella, then when.

Let's remember, these kids are a two year project. They arrived late in summer too. Unless Inzaghi knows that they are ready for time on the field he won't do it just for the sake of it.

The kids carry a huge amount of pressure on their shoulders and anything other than a magic debut would have the majority of fans screaming that they were a waste of money.

No point throwing them to the lions. 

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 04:15:27 PM »

Let's remember, these kids are a two year project. They arrived late in summer too. Unless Inzaghi knows that they are ready for time on the field he won't do it just for the sake of it.

The kids carry a huge amount of pressure on their shoulders and anything other than a magic debut would have the majority of fans screaming that they were a waste of money.

No point throwing them to the lions.

+1       :bravo:
Pages: [1]