Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Serie A: Atalanta Lazio, Sunday, 17-12-2017  (Read 1275 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Atalanta Lazio, Sunday, 17-12-2017
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2017, 10:52:37 PM »

Spectacular match for much of 90 minutes and two team that showed strength and weakness throughout it. Our main weakness (again) was high pressing of opponents and some very curious decisions made by De Vrij, Bastos and Marusic in defense. 10-15 minutes of horror in first half was replayed in second and simply allowed too much to win it. We can play and you need courage and will to come back after two times going down and that thing really makes me happy, but we need to shore up a bit in defense.

Unfortunately, I think it's more that some of our defenders have 'blink' in heads rather that organization alone is wrong.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2017, 10:58:11 PM »

Obviously Bastos De Vrij and Radu cannot handle a 3 man attacking line, Bastos being the weakest of the trio almost gave then the match on a plate. Wallace didn't fare any better. I beleive we gave enough chances to both and we should look to offload in January their prices will only get worse from here. We lost the midfield hence the back 3 were more exposed than usual. Lulic, Marusic were too wide and they were being dealt with very easily, Leiva was ok, Sergej had some good phases. Alberto and Parolo where decent but expected better from them. Caicedo worked hard but there is little end result from him, he's clearly not suited to lead the line and with no preditor instincts he's pretty much useless up there. We are pretty much lucky to take a point we were 2nd best and we did too many mistakes. We somehow managed to score 3 goals that being the only positive in this match.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2017, 11:01:43 PM »

Why did the ****ing referee blow the whistle? We could have another attack in the remaining 10 seconds!

In the end the minutes were lost because of Inzaghi making scandal so I find it fair that the refree did not give us the last attack. Inzaghi should stop this bullshiting. As much as I like him for his will to win and succeed in these colors, he is annoying with all this complaining. he was the same on the pitch - a crying baby.

I think he lost it when the referee didn't send off their player for a harsh tackle on Radu. Inzaghi was shouting VAR. I do not realize why he was sent off for asking for VAR.

Probably because is VAR was in the stands, the refree asked him to look for it. Joke apart, that foul was yellow and the refree was quite ok tonight.

I really liked our 3rd goal...felipe - caicedo - luis alberto worked great. Did not realized that it was caicedo that put that last pass, i could have sworn that it was milinkovic. Great action goal, i wannna see more like this!

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2017, 11:04:51 PM »

Obviously Bastos De Vrij and Radu cannot handle a 3 man attacking line, Bastos being the weakest of the trio almost gave then the match on a plate. Wallace didn't fare any better. I beleive we gave enough chances to both and we should look to offload in January their prices will only get worse from here. We lost the midfield hence the back 3 were more exposed than usual. Lulic, Marusic were too wide and they were being dealt with very easily, Leiva was ok, Sergej had some good phases. Alberto and Parolo where decent but expected better from them. Caicedo worked hard but there is little end result from him, he's clearly not suited to lead the line and with no preditor instincts he's pretty much useless up there. We are pretty much lucky to take a point we were 2nd best and we did too many mistakes. We somehow managed to score 3 goals that being the only positive in this match.

Well Caicedo gave us the point with that great pass for Luis Alberto and worked hard the whole game. The attack was ok. The defense was crap. Not many teams will lose points at atalanta after scorijg 3 goals...

BioHazarD

• Aquilotto
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2017, 12:59:49 AM »

Caicedo is alright I suppose, he works hard. But is *alright* enough for a champions league spot?
At least Scudetto dream is finally over and we can concentrate on the 4th-6th slot where we belong and we can a put a good fight.

LAZIALE from Moldova

• Aquilotto
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2017, 01:10:27 AM »

Guys , do not worry, we will beat 5-0 in the next game and merda lose points for sure.. and we will be again in the race ! so, KEEP CALM  :rolley:

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag: :band04: :band04: :band04:

AVE LAZIO!
Laziale since 2002  :laziostend:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2017, 01:13:51 AM »

Caicedo is alright I suppose, he works hard. But is *alright* enough for a champions league spot?
At least Scudetto dream is finally over and we can concentrate on the 4th-6th slot where we belong and we can a put a good fight.

We will hopefully continue competing closely for that 4th or maybe even 3rd post, why not.
Eventough many mistakes are being made now the spirit is high.

Caicedo is a backup, we can all agree Ciro is material for a CL spot so i don't see a problem.
That position isn't an issue, several others are.  Wingers, defence and no quality depth in central midfield.
Di Gennaro is a player we have when it's no really needed or the opponent is not on our level.  And Murgia has a long road ahead.  I want a CM in the roster that can also add something when we would be missing Parolo or Leiva.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:17:14 AM by Evesto »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2017, 02:51:26 AM »

This team has great ability and even at 2 0 down I knew we can get back in the game easily.

A great game. To be fair, a draw is good. We could have lost the game but also could have won it. Atalanta is a tough team, especially at home, and a point against them is good. Especially after being behind for the most of the game.

Bastos keeps making stupid mistakes and I think it's time Inzaghi benches him. That penalty was awful. Luckily we had a solid ref tonight otherwise it would have been a straight red.

Man of the match Milinkovic Savic. He's becoming the leader of this team, he's the brain, the joker card and the muscle. Good game from Caicedo, great pass to Alberto for the equaliser.

Lulic not good, Parolo somehow invisible and De Vrij anything but solid.

When Felipe got on we were very dangerous but also really unlucky. To have both Felipe and Alberto in the team adds depth. With Milinkovic Savic, Felipe, Alberto and Nene we have some really great players in the middle and when they come off the bench the opposition suffers. Add Immobile to that, even Caicedo, and we are strong enough to challenge any team. All of these players are technically gifted to the point when any of them can change a game. Quite a luxury if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:58:08 AM by lazioserbia »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]