Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Serie A : Atalanta - SS Lazio 3-3 , 17/12/2017  (Read 783 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A : Atalanta - SS Lazio 3-3 , 17/12/2017
« on: December 17, 2017, 04:43:19 PM »

Atalanta - SS Lazio  3-3

*19' Caldara (Petagna)
*22' Ilicic (Gomez)
*27' Milinkovic (Leiva)
*35' Milinkovic (Parolo)

*50' Ilicic (P)
*79' Luis Alberto (Caicedo)

subs: Kurtic (Petagna), Toloi (Palomino)
subs: Wallace (Bastos), Anderson (Leiva), Lukaku (Lulic)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/italy-serie-a/17-12-2017-atalanta-lazio.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1225298/MatchReport/Italy-Serie-A-2017-2018-Atalanta-Lazio
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 02:23:59 PM by LaziAli »

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Atalanta - SS Lazio 3-3 , 17/12/2017
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 10:49:12 PM »

3 stunning goals on the road and only point to show for it, but since we were 2-0 down it's much less hard to swallow.  Let's not blame our current standing on a game like this away at Atalanta but the games at home against Fiorentina and Torino, only taking 1 point.

MOTM : Sergej !   :bravo:

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 10:51:08 PM »

tragic defending and abysmall passing once more! atalanta were faster and better than us....

DO NOT START LULIC AGAIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 10:51:56 PM »

In isolation this is an ok result. But coupled with our recent lost points I think that this feels like a lost opportunity
Laziale!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »

Like someone else pointed out, you're always going to be in trouble when you need to score 3 goals just to get 1 point.

Seriously, we need to stop talking about Champions League. This team just ain't good enough, it's not on a level that is required to deliver consistently good football over a long period of time.

We do have players who are capable of getting us into top 4, but then it's nullified by other players who shouldn't be here.

I'm getting really tired of Bastos and Marusic..and Lulic had another night where he was invisible. Those are three key positions that the club needs to look at if we're going to build on our momentum.

Positive: Strakosha saved us at 2-0 down. Caicedo didn't have much to work with and yet was decent and helped create the third goal. Not a Ciro, but still decent for a reserve with our budget. Parolo also had his moments. Lucas also had a decent night, but not easy for a player like him to shine when the rest of the team aren't performing well.

Negative: De Vrij, Bastos, Wallace, Radu, Lulic, Marusic < --- all of them sucked tonight. It's that simple.

We're playing 3-5-1-1...The players who will be creating the majority of chances is Luis Alberto and then Marusic and Lulic. That's how a tactic like this works because we use wingbacks and attempt at making a lot of plays from either side of the pitch.

We can't play this tactic with Lulic and Marusic, they are not good enough when we create attacks. We're never going to be a Champions League level team when we have those two players taking up those two spots.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 10:55:26 PM »

How could we score 3 goals at away game but still didnt manage to win the game? And that chance at the end of the 90mins really frustating! Should at least made a shoot than playing pinball. Onto the next, Forza Lazio!!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »

Negative: De Vrij, Bastos, Wallace, Radu, Lulic, Marusic < --- all of them sucked tonight. It's that simple.

I'd only say Radu and De Vrji looked pretty solid to me. No costly mistakes.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 11:03:48 PM »

Radu was only presented for 90 minutes.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Alsalman

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 11:04:02 PM »

Simply put ... we gamble on defenders from out of the league and it almost never works out... Wallace... bastos... scrub (marusic)

We always knew we needed proper replacements for Lulic and each because they are not good enough and we don't... it's tiring and we will end up selling milinkovic savic because he wants to move on and spend on another bastos marusic combo once again ... meh

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 11:05:57 PM »

I'd only say Radu and De Vrji looked pretty solid to me. No costly mistakes.

Gomez played on the left, hence the Bastos brainfart and the yellow for Wallace, simple.

Ours wingers were not good but Atalanta's did not play better imo.  Gomez, Petagna and Ilicic are the weapons just like Alberto, Sergej and Caicedo were for us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4