Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Serie A: Inter Lazio, Saturday, 30-12-2017  (Read 1688 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Inter Lazio, Saturday, 30-12-2017
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 11:32:00 PM »

Can't understand why Inda would be tired after walking around for 120 mins tonight  :razz:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2017, 07:10:34 AM »

I think Ivan Perisic is the key player for Inter.
And I hope Bastos will be able to shut him down.
I dont have the confidence that Wallace will be able to mark Perisic especially in one on one situation.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2017, 02:22:50 PM »

Wallace is a wall, at least in the box...

Bastos I hope gets it right again. Had also great displays against strong players last year...

I would feel safer with Basta covering the wide area for him than Marusic. But Coppa with Basta implies that Marusic gets the nod...?
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2017, 03:01:44 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I think Patric is the obvious player to put on Perisic and it wouldn't surprise me if it happens.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I think Patric is the obvious player to put on Perisic and it wouldn't surprise me if it happens.
Depends to me on the height of our backline. The higher we stay, the more obvious Patric is to me.

I am interested what Inzaghi has in mind... after Inter being  more exhausted, we away.. putting pressure amd them to the edge early, or absorb pressure and go for the counter + time will be on our side... ?
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 04:43:33 PM »

I want Patric as the right wing back, that's more of his preferred position than RCB, and could do well with Bastos to keep up defense. Marusic is simply not good for defending and Bastos is too reckless so we need someone to assist him. Problem is Marusic is heavily favored by the coach and the club, which I can't find no reason except of his attacking attributes and transfer value.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 05:35:07 PM »

I just dont want to se Marusic in RB.
 After last night match I wonder do will Simone start with FA ?- to many free space in Inter defense.
 I think that starting without Parolo and try to score two times in first half and than put Marco for FA/Alberto.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »

I just dont want to se Marusic in RB.
 After last night match I wonder do will Simone start with FA ?- to many free space in Inter defense.
 I think that starting without Parolo and try to score two times in first half and than put Marco for FA/Alberto.

Not a bad idea at all, would be super ballsy. Don't see Inzaghi taking a risk though, Inter are going to go at us from the start, but that'd send some message. Inter's defence this year has been flattered by toothless finishing a lot of the time and Felipe would really do a number on them.

Honestly, I think this is a match that we can see the Lazio from the first 12 or so games of the season, Alberto and Ciro really seemed to thrive in broken play. Leiva has to be on top of his game here for that to work now. It also helps a great deal if Basta starts.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2017, 07:22:19 PM »

The speed to cover him and no risky tackles.

gibson_lp2

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2017, 10:44:53 PM »

No risky tackles?? Juve game anyone?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6