Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Serie A: S.P.A.L. Lazio, Saturday, 6-01-2018  (Read 1387 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: S.P.A.L. Lazio, Saturday, 6-01-2018
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 10:21:56 PM »

LAZIO (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Radu; Basta, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lukaku; Luis Alberto; Immobile. A disp. Guerrieri, Vargic, Bastos, Luiz Felipe, Patric, Lulic, Murgia, Miceli, Felipe Anderson, Nani. All. Inzaghi.
(IN ATTESA DEI CONVOCATI UFFICIALI)

Indisponibili: Marusic, Di Gennaro, Palombi, Caicedo
Squalificati: nessuno
Diffidati: Leiva, Radu

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 10:48:45 PM »

Curious to see what effect Basta will have on the right side in terms of defending. I'm hoping it's going to keep the opponents on that side more in check and thus leave the midfielders with a bit more breathing room when moving forward.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2018, 01:21:13 PM »

Would be disappointed not to see Felipe start this one. No offence to SPAL, but a team like that are always going to employ the tactic of sitting back and defending a 0-0 draw, maybe launching the odd counter. Felipe is much better at unlocking these kinds of defenses in my honest opinion. Alberto has been extremely good in an open and end to end match where he can pick the ball up and turn into some space, but we have seen him struggle in these kinds of games.

Side note: Would love to see Murgia in this one if we go comfortably up at any stage. Hasn't gotten nearly enough minutes this season.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2018, 01:55:24 PM »

sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2018, 02:39:54 PM »

Best possible formation to start, best choice since the break is coming up.  Plenty of rest to be taken.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2018, 03:06:00 PM »

GOOOOOL

beautiful by Luis Alberto

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2018, 03:07:11 PM »

Haha here comes Tagliavento

edit: how the fu ck is that a freekick...stupid idiot referee

no way he gave the penalty HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA AND NO VAR?

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2018, 03:07:45 PM »

Would be disappointed not to see Felipe start this one. No offence to SPAL, but a team like that are always going to employ the tactic of sitting back and defending a 0-0 draw, maybe launching the odd counter. Felipe is much better at unlocking these kinds of defenses in my honest opinion. Alberto has been extremely good in an open and end to end match where he can pick the ball up and turn into some space, but we have seen him struggle in these kinds of games.

Side note: Would love to see Murgia in this one if we go comfortably up at any stage. Hasn't gotten nearly enough minutes this season.

Aaaaaaaaand scratch that  :whistle: :supsmile:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 03:09:02 PM »

Wait what? Penalty for what? On Basta? Please explain that decision.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12