Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Serie A : S.P.A.L. - SS Lazio 2-5 , 06/01/2018  (Read 972 times)

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : S.P.A.L. - SS Lazio 2-5 , 06/01/2018
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 08:06:19 PM »

Why was the penalty given

Since when do they need a reason?  :ohnoo:

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 08:14:47 PM »

Was it actually wallace? Very confusing
FORZA LAZIO!

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 08:16:57 PM »

Hard match.
 Deep result but we suffer time after time during the match.
 After our goal Tagliavento & var give the penalty for spal!!!!
 Tagliavento 3 or 4 times didn't stop the match after clear fouls on Ciro and SMS leaving a spal i danger counters....
 Two great goals from ciro and terriblle mistake from Wallace...2-3.
 Spal could easily score a third but strakosha-dv save us.
 Ciro 2-4
Ciro 2-5...
 Motm - Ciro

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 08:22:09 PM »

Brilliant performance (apart from the defensive blunders yet again) and what a way to start off the New Year. Very pleased with the win and the performances especially of Immobile, Luis Alberto and SMS.

The defense still continues to hurt us though and the likes of Wallace and Bastos are sadly not improving or at least learning from their mistakes. It was yet another ridiculous penalty given against us (bravo Tagliavento you c*nt but not even you could ruin our day) and then Spal's second goal was an atrocious display of a school boy error by Wallace. As soon as he headed that ball out in the middle I knew it wasn't going to end well and sadly I was right.

I am thankful that Caceres is supposedly joining in the coming weeks and he will offer some experience and versatility, but I would really love to see another CB join. So far this season Radu and De Vrij are the only reliable defenders we have had. How I would love for someone like Armando Izzo or Gonzalo Rodriguez to join. I feel that is what we are so desperately needing in order to really push and try to cement a UCL spot. One can keep dreaming and hoping but I will be happy with Caceres at least as well.

Ciro? Mamma mia. That's all. Four goals to start off 2018, this guy is a workhorse, I saw him several times tracking back and aiding the midfield to link up play and put pressure on the Spal players.

Luis Alberto - another brilliant performance. The goal was so classy, the assist was sweet and overall his link up play is so good to watch.

The likes of SMS also did well,  Strakosha made a crazy off the line save to prevent Spal's third. Overall a very good performance bar the defensive errors that keep hindering us. Against Spal we can afford to get away with it because we can rely on our attack to score more than their's for sure. But when we come up against stronger opposition, we can't afford to do that and that's my worry.

riomma's loss today makes it more the sweeter  :beer:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2018, 09:39:33 PM »

It was meant to be revenge for failure in first round and everything went good, but couple of lapses in defense could compromised our first half. Good thing is that players were concentrated and finished off SPAL for good.

:offlag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 11:55:25 PM »

Our away results are stunning.  8 wins and 2 draws.    :scarfup:

:offlag:

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 12:15:09 AM »

It was Palermo where Klose scored one more i guess, ilsempre ...

Well obvious was as good as Basta covered our right as open was our left flank.. .
On the other hand, there was nearly every dangerous situation for us coming from the left half of the flanks.. . Basta was beside his one great! Cross no offence thread at all...

As it was obvious, Lulic til now is the only player to be great in off and deff duties. Lukaku, Marusic and Basta are Limited to one... but Marusic and Lukaku have and will get better. Inzaghi should focus on that Potential to to minimize the dangerous pressure following to our deff, what eventually led to all SPAL goals... 
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 12:22:29 AM »

In the other hand we conceded on such 2 obvious have funned up situations... bad VAR and one bad Wallace error... Wallace definately wasnt concentrated enough after it looked to easy for us at 3-1. Not much to moan about or overrate...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 07:07:28 AM »

Luis Alberto is like a magician for the first two goals, his goals and assists are always well executed or linked up well with teammates, which makes him an excellent attacking midfielder. That's why I can't agree Felipe Anderson to take over his place, since I don't consider him inferior overall.

Immobile is back to his old self, scoring a golden hat trick and making it a poker. Without him we would be doomed by Tagliavento.

Our defense is really a joke. Wallace could be even worse than Bastos, and Radu is easily out ran by wingers. He can't take a yellow every time someone sprints at him.

Ed

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 10:43:46 AM »

:rolley: Which 'jokers' voted Wallace? Come on, that's not funny once, let alone twice! :fingerup:
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"
Pages: 1 [2] 3