Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Serie A : S.P.A.L. - SS Lazio 2-5 , 06/01/2018  (Read 970 times)

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A : S.P.A.L. - SS Lazio 2-5 , 06/01/2018
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »

Radu was fine. His yellow was tactical. Centre backs will not outpace most wingers. Frankly he is our fastest centre back.
Laziale!

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 12:24:09 PM »

Tagliavento did everything he could to lead us to a loss or draw but we crushed them!
I was exstatic! Every goal was a masterpiece aswell... wow!  :sciarpa05: :sciarpa05: :sciarpa05:

And of course rioma lost, so brilliant!
Forza Lazio!

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 12:26:25 PM »

I wanna see Bastos before Wallace everyday in the week, he is better at everything.. The "penalty" was Wallace, (but i didnt think it was a penalty shot) and the header assist was Wallace, and this against a team as SPAL, when Bastos did make 1 mistake against a top team he get's so roasted, time to think twice those who prefer Wallace over Bastos!
Forza Lazio!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2018, 12:40:15 PM »

:rolley: Which 'jokers' voted Wallace? Come on, that's not funny once, let alone twice! :fingerup:

We have at least 1 joker every game.  Don't like it either, it gives wrong stats.
I'm all for humor here but the poll is important.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:58:16 PM by Evesto »

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2018, 01:26:57 PM »

And what's with De Vrij's cock up in first half when he gifted the ball to SPAL with wrong clearing and only saved with desperate sliding tackle in front of Strakosha? It's almost replicated Bastos reaction in Derby before second goal of hounds. Shall we bench him too?
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2018, 03:00:37 PM »

And what's with De Vrij's cock up in first half when he gifted the ball to SPAL with wrong clearing and only saved with desperate sliding tackle in front of Strakosha? It's almost replicated Bastos reaction in Derby before second goal of hounds. Shall we bench him too?

Correct.  Wallace is forgivable due to not playing.  De Vrij should be solid, but hey shit happens.  Only human.

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 05:01:36 AM »

In case anyone missed this masterpiece and dont have time for full highlights...
Alberto freestyle:
https://imgtc.com/w/h0G7TaN

masterpiece  :bravo:

soon LA will also get the 100M transfer price tag  :offlag:

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2018, 06:26:18 AM »

I wanna see Bastos before Wallace everyday in the week, he is better at everything.. The "penalty" was Wallace, (but i didnt think it was a penalty shot) and the header assist was Wallace, and this against a team as SPAL, when Bastos did make 1 mistake against a top team he get's so roasted, time to think twice those who prefer Wallace over Bastos!

Word. Bastos is better at the moment. But I think Simone is thinking about the future. Wallace is much much younger. But then again, If we are to make sacrifices in order to develop a player, I would say Luiz Felipe deserves the chance more than Wallace. LF keeps his composure, is comfortable with the ball, has a better judgment with challenges and tackles, and does not make stupid mistakes as often. Please Simone, give LF a chance.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2018, 04:52:51 PM »

Correct.  Wallace is forgivable due to not playing.  De Vrij should be solid, but hey shit happens.  Only human.

Spot on! Some things are human...
That is part of the game That's why I often wonder how critical we are to that...  :rolley:

Wallace howler Header was horribe! But still he is a Young and great Defender! My girlfriend and friends are  laughing when I am screaming Wallace-Wallace... like in Braveheart every time he wins his crucial one-on-one like a wall...

That he does a mistake here and then, still he is a great Defender to me and I don't know many at his worth I would trade for him.

Same is for Bastos. Rather an "error-prone" here and then, what Inzaghi can address than having a Defender who isn't just up to that! And Wallace and Bastos have shown their right, to be part of our Lazio this season.

Sometimes I feel like they are "the easier it us for us, the more we make Errors"...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Pages: 1 2 [3]