Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Chievo, Sunday, 21-01-2017  (Read 2318 times)

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Chievo, Sunday, 21-01-2017
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 02:26:52 AM »

Wallace left, Bastos right.
Yes of course the obvious choice, but we gonna see if Inzaghi has the brave heart and sees Ramos ready... He needs it.

Bastos and Wallace in Line-Up would actually mean, we definately Need 3 goals Minimum!  :wow:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 03:43:23 AM »

Bastos AND Wallace playing at the same time?

Do you guys really want to put that much pressure on poor Ciro? The man will have to score 5 goals then
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

fausto

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 07:05:58 AM »

Do you guys really want to put that much pressure on poor Ciro? The man will have to score 5 goals then
How would Ciro get his capocannoniere otherwise  :supsmile:

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 09:56:36 AM »

How would Ciro get his capocannoniere otherwise  :supsmile:
I am really sure that is it what is driving Ciro for goals that much... the fear of our backline  :razz:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

LazialefromGhent

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »

Maybe we have Caceres already in this game guys.

-AVE LAZIO POPULUS TUUS TE ACCLAMAT-

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 11:34:00 AM »

I actually don't get the debate. Wallace and Bastos will both play unless Inazghi is willing to throw Caceres in at the deep end. There's no reason to think Luiz Felipe will get near the pitch.

I'm a harsh critic of our centre-backs, but Wallace does get a crazy amount of stick. I can probably count on one hand the glaring errors he's made at Lazio, but they are always brought up. Whereas I run out of hands to count Bastos' errors in some games, and little will be said.

Wallace making mistakes after missing half a season with injury? I'm not surprised. No one is going to come back after a few months out and be super smooth. And there's another point I'd make with Wallace... he's only just turned 23.

This was what a 56 million euro 23 year-old centre-back was doing while Lazio were thumping SPAL.

John Stones's mistake funny - Ashley Barnes GOAL (Home 2017/18) Noveball

How bad is Wallace really? Let's see where he is after a run of games which frankly, I think he's going to get. Because based on what I've seen of Luiz Felipe, I don't want to see him line out against Chievo. He is clearly our weakest centre-back.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 12:46:52 PM »

I actually don't get the debate. Wallace and Bastos will both play unless Inazghi is willing to throw Caceres in at the deep end. There's no reason to think Luiz Felipe will get near the pitch.

I'm a harsh critic of our centre-backs, but Wallace does get a crazy amount of stick. I can probably count on one hand the glaring errors he's made at Lazio, but they are always brought up. Whereas I run out of hands to count Bastos' errors in some games, and little will be said.

Wallace making mistakes after missing half a season with injury? I'm not surprised. No one is going to come back after a few months out and be super smooth. And there's another point I'd make with Wallace... he's only just turned 23.

This was what a 56 million euro 23 year-old centre-back was doing while Lazio were thumping SPAL.

John Stones's mistake funny - Ashley Barnes GOAL (Home 2017/18) Noveball

How bad is Wallace really? Let's see where he is after a run of games which frankly, I think he's going to get. Because based on what I've seen of Luiz Felipe, I don't want to see him line out against Chievo. He is clearly our weakest centre-back.

:bravo:

Wallace had a few mistakes, maybe 4.  Bastos' can't fit on this page anymore.

Maybe people expect him to be the saviour and can't swallow a mishap.

Bastos is 4th in Inzaghi's book that's for sure. He wouldn't have benched him after Torino otherwise.
If Caceres turns out good he will drop another knotch.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 04:34:59 PM »

i dont get the thumping of bastos? yeah he makes a blunder now and again, but in general he is a solid, fast and well build defender

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 04:56:10 PM »

i dont get the thumping of bastos? yeah he makes a blunder now and again, but in general he is a solid, fast and well build defender

I'm sure there's plenty of solid, fast, well-built fellows on the forum. The attributes you list as Bastos' strengths are not that meaningful, while being able to get through games without blunders is pretty important.

Can someone explain this to me: Wallace made a big error in a Derby ages ago, and it's still used to argue he's not a great player. Bastos made a number of huge mistakes in the most recent Derby and I know already it won't really be brought up when we discuss Bastos in the future.

Why?

That's why I'm defending Wallace. For me, it's not rational that on this forum, there's something of a Bastos fan while Wallace gets criticised for breathing.

Wallace > Bastos > Luiz Felipe. It's a simple equation  :whistle:

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »

No, it should be Wallace > Patric > Bastos > Luiz Felipe.

I'm surprised Bastos still highly rated in this forum while we tend to write off players after making mistakes. I agree with those opinions about Bastos being strong, good at one on one situation but there is always stupid moment in his game where it costed us goals. What's the point having a good 89 mins of the game but your 1 min make your team lose points? I prefer ordinary players who make it simple n dont cost goals every game.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7