Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Chievo, Sunday, 21-01-2017  (Read 3217 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Chievo, Sunday, 21-01-2017
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2018, 03:41:30 AM »

PROBABILE FORMAZIONE (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Bastos, de Vrij, Wallace; Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lulic; Luis Alberto; Immobile. A disp. Vargic, Guerrieri, Caceres, Patric, Luiz Felipe, Basta, Murgia, Jordao, Lukaku, Felipe Anderson, Nani, Neto

-------------------

Marusic would be surprising after not training several days and only back in the group shortly.  If so there's obviously a real preference towards playing him in games we need to make it happen ourselves.

Caceres ready to come in from the bench, good decision imo at this stage.

remind me how many times neto in our bench already anyone?

I mean if Inzaghi really (still) unsure bout this kid, why not place other young player he have enough faith?

It's very simple Edo, Inzaghi is putting everybody that's fit and is a part of the selection on the bench each time.  So i don't know wich other young prospect could take Neto or Jordao's place.  Miceli yes, and he's been on the bench a few times also.

Those kids come from Portugal and weren't even starters.  Neto even hardly had minutes there.
Look at Alberto for example.  He needed practicly a full year to get used to the tactical changes, the fysical requirements and the enviremont.  So it's kind of obvious to me that those kids will need at least thesame amount of time before starting to appear now and then.  They are here on loan for 2 years first so there's absolutly no pressure to use them whatsoever.  They are learning with there eyes from the bench, sniffing up the atmosphere and training.  We can't expect more then that imo.

If Jordao would be anything close to appearing now and then Tare wouldn't be looking at the market further right now that's for sure.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2018, 08:25:12 AM »

If they aren't on the bench, even more people would be complaining...

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2018, 09:05:40 AM »

PROBABILE FORMAZIONE (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Bastos, de Vrij, Wallace; Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lulic; Luis Alberto; Immobile. A disp. Vargic, Guerrieri, Caceres, Patric, Luiz Felipe, Basta, Murgia, Jordao, Lukaku, Felipe Anderson, Nani, Neto

-------------------

Marusic would be surprising after not training several days and only back in the group shortly.  If so there's obviously a real preference towards playing him in games we need to make it happen ourselves.

Caceres ready to come in from the bench, good decision imo at this stage.

remind me how many times neto in our bench already anyone?

I mean if Inzaghi really (still) unsure bout this kid, why not place other young player he have enough faith?

It's very simple Edo, Inzaghi is putting everybody that's fit and is a part of the selection on the bench each time.  So i don't know wich other young prospect could take Neto or Jordao's place.  Miceli yes, and he's been on the bench a few times also.

Those kids come from Portugal and weren't even starters.  Neto even hardly had minutes there.
Look at Alberto for example.  He needed practicly a full year to get used to the tactical changes, the fysical requirements and the enviremont.  So it's kind of obvious to me that those kids will need at least thesame amount of time before starting to appear now and then.  They are here on loan for 2 years first so there's absolutly no pressure to use them whatsoever.  They are learning with there eyes from the bench, sniffing up the atmosphere and training.  We can't expect more then that imo.

If Jordao would be anything close to appearing now and then Tare wouldn't be looking at the market further right now that's for sure.

damn I missed the fact jordao also in the bench (I thought it was jordan lukaku)

I'm not insisting that both of em need/should have minutes, I mean if inzaghi thought they could play, they will play, he give minutes to crecco/palombi and almost nobody impressed with them yet to say the least

what I'm saying we reaaaaaally need a bench that can be count on in time of need, what we have right now, its not  :rolley:

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2018, 09:19:17 AM »

That's also the point why Inzaghi is giving a chance to Micelli, Cresco, Palombi, Murgia, Felipe Luiz but not equally treatment to Jordao and Neto. Why ?

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2018, 09:41:58 AM »

That's also the point why Inzaghi is giving a chance to Micelli, Cresco, Palombi, Murgia, Felipe Luiz but not equally treatment to Jordao and Neto. Why ?

I believe many has answer this already, because we think inzaghi dont think they ready, sure I hope they just not ready yet, not not ready ever  :beer:

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2018, 10:06:57 AM »

They all played in EL not in Seria A (only Luiz and Murgia played in Seria A and they are way more complete players than these two youngsters) plus they cant play in EL
Forza Laziale!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2018, 10:56:51 AM »

Yeah, most of our young players have got their minutes in Europa League, which Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao were not eligible to play in. So in asking why certain players had an opportunity and others did not, part of it is down to simple availability.

Bruno Jordao is proven in Portugal's second division while Pedro Neto burst on the scene very quickly in Portugal (he is 17, after all). Had both of them stayed at Braga, they'd have been in the first team this season, would've got time and would've had to make an impression.

I personally think that Inzaghi is giving them time to adapt to Italian football and to Roman life and that we'll only see them when they're ready. With young players, it is always about timing.

For example, we launched Lombardi at the right time, off the back of an impressive pre-season and in the first Serie A game of last season when we were short on options and he delivered. We didn't do the same for Palombi, throwing him in against SPAL when the whole team was lacklustre following the Supercoppa exploits. And that is largely why Lombardi made an impact last season as a whole and Palombi ended up in Salerno.

There's rumours Inzaghi is planning on using Jordao in the second half of the season, but if both go the entire season without playing, I'll neither be surprised nor worried.

I mean, we're struggling to get Felipe Anderson minutes never mind these kids. Victims of our own success.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2018, 01:58:31 PM »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2018, 03:23:54 PM »

GOOOOOL

Luis Alberto! great work from Marusic
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »

and 1-1

Bastos again..

Remind me people, why does he still play for us? fuc king useless defender..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14