Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Lazio Lounge (podcast)  (Read 850 times)

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
Lazio Lounge (podcast)
« on: January 14, 2018, 09:06:36 PM »

Suprised to see that there is no recognition that our own Cathal was a special guest star of this episode of Lazio Lounge, the international Lazio fan podcast.  :band04:  :bravo:

The episode is an evaluation of this season so far and I was not surprised that Cathal of course represented the LazioLand community with pride! And then he rocked the Irish accent  :beer:

Take a listen here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/laziolounge/lazio-lounge-transfer-market or subscribe to the show on iTunes or Soundcloud.

This could also be a bridge for several other members to be on the show in the future, as I'm sure there are loads of Laziali abroad who'd love to give their take on how Lazio is doing.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Lazio Lounge (podcast)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »

Suprised to see that there is no recognition that our own Cathal was a special guest star of this episode of Lazio Lounge, the international Lazio fan podcast.  :band04:  :bravo:

The episode is an evaluation of this season so far and I was not surprised that Cathal of course represented the LazioLand community with pride! And then he rocked the Irish accent  :beer:

Take a listen here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/laziolounge/lazio-lounge-transfer-market or subscribe to the show on iTunes or Soundcloud.

This could also be a bridge for several other members to be on the show in the future, as I'm sure there are loads of Laziali abroad who'd love to give their take on how Lazio is doing.

Heard it myself too, was waiting for a thread to be started. Was great to see the forum represented on the podcast, and there was really nobody better for the show. Good job man, came across very well and I can only see the popularity of the forum increasing after that.

Couldn't stop laughing at the pronunciation of your name, sounded a lot like Cataldi  :supsmile: Great episode from all involved  :bravo:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 08:59:15 AM »

will listen to it. Thanks for the information  :bravo:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 03:40:26 PM »

Heard it myself too, was waiting for a thread to be started. Was great to see the forum represented on the podcast, and there was really nobody better for the show. Good job man, came across very well and I can only see the popularity of the forum increasing after that.

Couldn't stop laughing at the pronunciation of your name, sounded a lot like Cataldi  :supsmile: Great episode from all involved  :bravo:

Thanks guys. Alasdair and I go back a long way and he would've been writing for our website a number of years ago, so I was keen to do it and plug the forum in the process. It would be great if others here had the opportunity to be on it. It should be mutually beneficial, to LazioLand and Lazio Lounge!

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 03:59:38 PM »

Who is it that does this podcast? I didn't recognise the voices despite the heavy accents  :supsmile:
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 09:39:48 PM »

Who is it that does this podcast? I didn't recognise the voices despite the heavy accents  :supsmile:

Vittorio Campanile is the main host and Alasdair Mackenzie is the usual co-host. I don't know what they do for a living, maybe Cathal can fill us in on that?

Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 09:53:18 PM »

Vittorio Campanile is the main host and Alasdair Mackenzie is the usual co-host. I don't know what they do for a living, maybe Cathal can fill us in on that?

As far as I can tell, Vittorio is a sports journalist/writer, having written for the likes of Goal.com

Did a bit of digging around, says Alasdair is the online sports editor for the Herald and the Evening Times, two pretty big papers in the UK.

71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Eagles74

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 05:45:57 PM »

Thanks guys!

Vittorio here!

We are trying our best to provide to all Lazio fans all over the world a good podcast. Living for years away from Italy I found a lot of Lazio fans and people that wasn't fan but still was interesting in everything about Lazio.

I believe there are a lot there that don't understand Italian and want something more, that's why we are here, to provide a way to talk about Lazio after every single match.  We are normally going live just after the end of every Lazio match and we love to interact with you, you can send questions on Spreaker or on our social account!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:50:16 PM by Eagles74 »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 06:02:00 PM »

Ciao Vittorio and welcome to the forum! I listen to your podcast almost since the first episode and I'm subscribed to your channel on YouTube.

Keep up the good work  :beer:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 07:13:59 PM »

Ciao Vittorio and welcome to the forum! I listen to your podcast almost since the first episode and I'm subscribed to your channel on YouTube.

Yes and it would be awesome if you could send lazioserbia an autographed selfie because he loves you so much and if there were anyway else to follow you expect the podcast and youtube he would definetely do so because he's your #number1fan. Much <3 from serbia!

Joke aside, I need to check this podcast out when I have some sparetime from demaning kids and girlfriend  :whistle:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.
Pages: [1] 2