Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Udinese 3-0 , 24/01/2018  (Read 1236 times)

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Udinese 3-0 , 24/01/2018
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 11:01:55 PM »

Parolo - Leiva dualism is perhaps one of best in league.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »

How will we ever get thesame quality again when the time comes.  :roll_eyes:

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »

A routine win. Once again, like Chievo win what we see is not that simple in the way that one can think that Lazio is not playing good and is winning. This is not true. Lazio is playing that good that opposition simply has no choice. There is literally no space for opposition and those few chances that opposition creates it is Strakosha who makes all things right with great saves.
Lazio is so dominant in Serie A (apart from Juventus and Napoli) and last two games are prove for that. 6 points with goal-difference +7 and with minimal effort against not weak opposition, what's not to like.
MoTM: Strakosha, with couple of saves, but that on 81 minute (I think). That save is on par with Youtube goals of Anderson.

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 11:55:40 PM »

How will we ever get thesame quality again when the time comes.  :roll_eyes:

We'll have to hope that Tare manages to at least find 1 similar replacement with our budget and one of Murgia and Jordao makes the grade, however I'm not too hopeful there. Parolo and Leiva although they're not the most technical players, they are very reliable, dynamic in the sense that they can do the defensive job but are useful in the attacking phase plus they have the most thing you would want out of a midfielder work rate and they're pretty much tireless.

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 12:11:42 AM »

Easy win. I m really happy seeing Nani putting so much effort. He was running all over the place , the opposite of what felipe did.
Felipe for me lacks the mentality to push for more,he shows glimpes of talent,but most of the time he is disapointed with himself.

emhad

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 01:42:40 AM »

Words. If you watched the fullmatch, you would realize that Felipe was not motivated. Is it his style or something has changed?
I was there when Lazio Scudetto, and i was there when Lazio battle for relegation, I am Laziale since 1997...Forza LAZIO! Forza Lazio Indonesia!!!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 02:03:46 AM »

I wouldn't say Felipe is not motivated, rather he isn't in top condition and isn't linking well with his teammates. He is too eager to go on his own, opposite to Luis Alberto who knows what is best to do. But he did try his best and led to that assist, and also his goal is perfectly executed.

He got my vote for making 2 goals happen, would've gone to Parolo or De Vrij if he didn't score in the last minutes.

On the other hand, we got a clean sheet finally after Bastos is out, though we had few blunders too, but none as fatal is Bastos.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 02:51:24 AM »

Felipe... :ohnoo: Seems very mental Thing to me... As he played through...

But I got goose pumps, as I was so happy he eventually got on the score sheet ... Finally a second great touch after so many flawless Displays tonight...

Wondering why he is so quite in celebrating his work (assist, Goal)... Seems Always nt really happy with himself...  :what:

Well I Count two chances for Udine, one gifted. We again were ruthless with our chances...

Good Performance. What was needed, was done. But not that "well" played.

Thanks to mister, for giving Murgia minutes!
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

edo_shehb

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 03:15:03 AM »

one of strakosha save is his own blunder, it is a good save nonetheless, though i suspect our dear cathal wouldnt think so  :beer:

about FA, I thought he always a moody kind of person like anelka (minus the hostile aura maybe), I mean did he ever show that much of enthusiasm before?

about celebrating / claimin credit of an own goal, everybody does it now

about leiva, Motm  :band04:

about Nani-FA pairing, not a fans but it could work (its still nowhere near LA-Ciro pairing, obviously)

Lazio Forever

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 06:20:49 AM »

We have scored 20 more goals than Inda and 24 more than Merda, 11 more than Napoli.
That says a lot about our attack this year.

Defencivly we are behind them, but damn those offensive numbers are looking great  :offlag:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4