Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Udinese 3-0 , 24/01/2018  (Read 1235 times)

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Udinese 3-0 , 24/01/2018
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 09:09:43 AM »

We have scored 20 more goals than Inda and 24 more than Merda, 11 more than Napoli.
That says a lot about our attack this year.

Defencivly we are behind them, but damn those offensive numbers are looking great  :offlag:

Bit of an air of efficiency about the team at the moment alright, it's really the first time in years that we go into these smaller games and I feel that a win is almost certainly on the cards. Bar one or two results, we've generally put the smaller teams away quite easily.

Just feel like we can really depend on our personnel this year:
Immobile is always likely to score.
Sergej will always turn up if he has to and change the game
De Vrij will have a solid game. Very influential leader in the team.
Radu is much the same.
Strakosha, despite the theatrics, does make a lot of good saves.
Leiva/Parolo always put it in a great, if sometimes unspectacular, shift.
Alberto will always create something special, steps up too when he has to.
Inzaghi more times than not makes smart subs. His emphasis on team spirit is fantastic, which I think is the real reason for Lazio's success this season.

Whatever people say about Lazio depending on Immobile, if we take his goals away, we have the same amount as Inter and more than Merda. Take Icardi's goals away from Inter though and they've only scored 18. We've seen against Chievo, Atalanta, Udinese, Nice and even a few more that we have players capable of stepping up when Ciro is out, when SMS is out etc. It's all very reassuring.

71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 09:42:47 AM »

Perfect game - perfect result - not that much effort needed = excellent!

About Felipe - i'm a real fan of him because he is by far the most talented player we have. BUT....

he had a long injury, and his style of game doesn't work in the moment how he wants to see it working. Because of that he looks annoyed. He is simply not in best shape and doesn't link in the game like others do. That's totally normal, but for a player who knows what he can do - annoying and depressing.

You can see it perfectly when he lose the ball - he stops playing. But...when an opponent has the ball where another one lost the ball beofre, Felipe does some incredible work and often wins balls back. So, his defensive work is there, but not completely.

To come to the important point - we cirticise him for what he showed because we know he can do more, but in the end.... there stands 1 goal and 1 assist.
This shows nothing more than this talent what he has! Playing "poor" - but scoring and assisting.

You want to know the difference between him and others? - watch his goal again! When he gets the ball and starts to run with it, the ball is never more than 30cm away from him .... running in sprint.
Most players need to move the ball much more in front of them to have this speed - and this is the reason why Felipe can do all this things so fast, and create something out of nothing.

He still needs time to get more out of him and help even more this team!

My player of the match is another one - it's Parolo. Simply great game. Fighting, running, very dynamic game by him. Leiva too, but Parolo was a bit better in my opinion.

What i liked most - after the SMS header, SMS was arguing about a penalty because of a possible handball. Parolo showed him that the arm was tight close to the body, and showed SMS to shut up with the complaining!
Important move by Parolo, because of this whole VAR shit, our players complain too much. Parolo stopped this - something i would like to see from Lulic too.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 09:52:51 AM »

I think it was a solid game with an "improvised" attack against a decent opponent. I mean let's remember that our 2 best players this season were not in the starting team (i mean Immobile and Luis Alberto) and we managed to put 3 goals in. I thought also that Leiva and Parolo were solid, our defense had the usual shaky moments but Strakosha saved us and then our attack managed to put goals in with few chances. Solid performance. I am happy for Felipe - he needed some morale boost and 1 goal and 1 assist can do just that. Our class made the difference: Felipe's skills, as blue-white mentioned, are world class - he can run with the ball at his feet and he is so fast that he can outrun most opponents. His finishing at the last goal was amazing if you ask me - not many midfielders will do that with a cool head after a long run and with a defender on their back. I also liked Nani's goal - the pass was magic but the finish was also world class. You can see a player with experience who knows what he is doing.

All in all - this team has so much quality and we deserve to be where we are. We'll have 2 tough games against Milan, but I am confident that we can pull some results if we play like this.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 11:51:06 AM »

Routine, we dominate with 70 % of our forces and makes looks easy.
 Motm-Leiva, brilliant performance. He give so many safety to the team and push forward the others- great job.
 Tika-taka in Italy ?- I m proud for this style.
 Except Wallace mistake in 25 min and Strakosha at the end of the match Udinese was blocked.
 DV lead the defense perfectly, Lulic -much more better in midfield than in LB role,Parolo-very motivated, Nani-try a lot(glad that he score).
 Felipe? - poor first half,but after the assist he was differnt player,seems like his problem wasn't fitness but his mentality(a lot of time out of field).He score easy one after great Lulic assist.
 Lukaku had a very good game also.
 This Lazio deserves respect,
Inzaghi- Great job so far.
  :offlag:

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 02:17:31 PM »

We need to be patient with Felipe. We play a very different game to last season and Felipe has spent the majority of the season injured. You can see he isn't quite in the same rhythm as the other players and he is trying to force it too much.

A few more games and he will begin to settle more. EL will be crucial for him imo. Still a goal and an assist though... :bravo:

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »

Leiva is so incredible, so consistant and gives 100% every time, he got the biggest heart ive seen in long time. Can't remember he ever had a bad game at us. Grande Lucas.
Against modern football!

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2018, 06:20:09 PM »

What i liked most - after the SMS header, SMS was arguing about a penalty because of a possible handball. Parolo showed him that the arm was tight close to the body, and showed SMS to shut up with the complaining!
Important move by Parolo, because of this whole VAR shit, our players complain too much. Parolo stopped this - something i would like to see from Lulic too.

Parolo being a true captain. Keen observation.

We need to stop complaining. VAR saved us twice against Chievo.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2018, 07:50:45 PM »

Var didn't save us-simply finish their job and did not coast us.
 But,we are in position to complain....but better save that joker for some other match  :vcool:.

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2018, 09:12:03 PM »

I want to point out my critical moment of the match. We were one up, and Udinese took us by surprise in a counter attack. I believe Barak was one on one, and Strakosha made a fantastic save followed by a out-of-this-world effort by Radu.

I really think we are fortunate to have Strakosha. Such a talent. Probably our most underrated player. Thank you Thomas!

Side-note: Barak or whoever that Udinese player was, he showed decent skills. We should monitor him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:22:01 PM by campiador »

jovo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2018, 08:32:40 AM »

We have scored 20 more goals than Inda and 24 more than Merda, 11 more than Napoli.
That says a lot about our attack this year.

Defencivly we are behind them, but damn those offensive numbers are looking great  :offlag:

Bit of an air of efficiency about the team at the moment alright, it's really the first time in years that we go into these smaller games and I feel that a win is almost certainly on the cards. Bar one or two results, we've generally put the smaller teams away quite easily.

Just feel like we can really depend on our personnel this year:
Immobile is always likely to score.
Sergej will always turn up if he has to and change the game
De Vrij will have a solid game. Very influential leader in the team.
Radu is much the same.
Strakosha, despite the theatrics, does make a lot of good saves.
Leiva/Parolo always put it in a great, if sometimes unspectacular, shift.
Alberto will always create something special, steps up too when he has to.
Inzaghi more times than not makes smart subs. His emphasis on team spirit is fantastic, which I think is the real reason for Lazio's success this season.

I agree on everything that you sad but Radu is not much the same, he is having one of the best season in his playing time here.
And the difference between this season and the past is that we have wining mentality in every game that we are playing. I don't know about you but when I am watching our team play i can feel some strong conection between our guys and I am expecting a win in every game.We won the away Juventus game we can win it everywhere. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:42:39 AM by jovo »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4