Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - Udinese 3-0 , 24/01/2018  (Read 1220 times)

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - Udinese 3-0 , 24/01/2018
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 08:38:08 AM »

We have scored 20 more goals than Inda and 24 more than Merda, 11 more than Napoli.
That says a lot about our attack this year.

Defencivly we are behind them, but damn those offensive numbers are looking great  :offlag:

Bit of an air of efficiency about the team at the moment alright, it's really the first time in years that we go into these smaller games and I feel that a win is almost certainly on the cards. Bar one or two results, we've generally put the smaller teams away quite easily.

Just feel like we can really depend on our personnel this year:
Immobile is always likely to score.
Sergej will always turn up if he has to and change the game
De Vrij will have a solid game. Very influential leader in the team.
Radu is much the same.
Strakosha, despite the theatrics, does make a lot of good saves.
Leiva/Parolo always put it in a great, if sometimes unspectacular, shift.
Alberto will always create something special, steps up too when he has to.
Inzaghi more times than not makes smart subs. His emphasis on team spirit is fantastic, which I think is the real reason for Lazio's success this season.

I agree on everything that you sad but Radu is not much the same, he is having one of the best season in his playing time here.
And the difference between this season and the past is that we have wining mentality in every game that we are playing. I don't know about you but when I am watching our team play i can feel some strong conection between our gays and I am expecting a win in every game.We won the away Juventus game we can win it everywhere.

:what:

:supsmile:

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 08:38:52 AM »

I don't know about you but when I am watching our team play i can feel some strong conection between our gays and I am expecting a win in every game.We won the away Juventus game we can win it everywhere.

Ban this fool  :fingerup:

:twinkle:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2018, 08:41:42 AM »

i can feel some strong conection between our gays

I know it's just a typo but a hilarious one tbh. Strong gay connection is obviously a key to our success though  :razz:

Btw I sometimes wonder if Strakosha makes those mistakes on purpose just to show off with his reflex saves shortly afterwards  :whistle:
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

jovo

• Aquilotto
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 08:44:10 AM »

I don't know about you but when I am watching our team play i can feel some strong conection between our gays and I am expecting a win in every game.We won the away Juventus game we can win it everywhere.

Ban this fool  :fingerup:

:twinkle:
Sorry my bad. Hahaha.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 09:10:26 AM »

We have scored 20 more goals than Inda and 24 more than Merda, 11 more than Napoli.
That says a lot about our attack this year.

Defencivly we are behind them, but damn those offensive numbers are looking great  :offlag:

Bit of an air of efficiency about the team at the moment alright, it's really the first time in years that we go into these smaller games and I feel that a win is almost certainly on the cards. Bar one or two results, we've generally put the smaller teams away quite easily.

Just feel like we can really depend on our personnel this year:
Immobile is always likely to score.
Sergej will always turn up if he has to and change the game
De Vrij will have a solid game. Very influential leader in the team.
Radu is much the same.
Strakosha, despite the theatrics, does make a lot of good saves.
Leiva/Parolo always put it in a great, if sometimes unspectacular, shift.
Alberto will always create something special, steps up too when he has to.
Inzaghi more times than not makes smart subs. His emphasis on team spirit is fantastic, which I think is the real reason for Lazio's success this season.

I agree on everything that you sad but Radu is not much the same, he is having one of the best season in his playing time here.
And the difference between this season and the past is that we have wining mentality in every game that we are playing. I don't know about you but when I am watching our team play i can feel some strong conection between our guys and I am expecting a win in every game.We won the away Juventus game we can win it everywhere.

Strictly speaking, I meant this season. In the past I can't say that Radu has been amazing, but this year he really has it together.

Seems that Supercoppa victory did a lot more for us than we initially thought, we know we can at least compete with the big boys. But this must be the first season in years that there hasn't been a troublemaker in the dressing room - Keita, Biglia, Candreva  to name a few recent ones. Obviously De Vrij's contract is an issue, but its been handled much better from both the player and the club.

Really goes to show what a healthy dressing room can do, everybody plays for each other, helps each other out, and its proving lucrative on the field. I have to give this all to Inzaghi, he's done a seriously amazing job, and that's before you even think about his tactics and sub's etc.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 09:24:25 AM »

I thought that Leiva, Radu and Basta had outstanding games.

Strakosha, Ms, Nani de Vrij and Parolo had good games.

Felipe seems to be missing the mentality of the team a little bit. He needs some more time to adjust to the style.
Laziale!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]