Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lazio fans in Freiburg (Germany)  (Read 405 times)

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
Re: Lazio fans in Freiburg (Germany)
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 05:15:25 PM »

Hi gabriellino.

I share your feelings since we (the Lazio fans living outside Italy) are a rare breed. I've never met anyone wearing a Lazio jersey in Paris yet, and I feel a little bit lonely in my home town, but it makes me feel proud to be a rare kind of fan  :laziostend:

That's because our moto is "Non mollare mai" and the French are cheese-eating surrender-monkeys :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUjGf2Grrus

:fingerup:

Just joking! I also know one single person from Zagreb to be a Lazio fan, we even went to the Derby but lately he disappeared from the forums and we lost touch
Ho my god ! You've just launched the french bashing trend here on a forum supposed to deal with Lazio  :wuzz:
The most interesting part of your link are the comments below the Simpsons short video. I've never read so much hatred toward France, with only one guy trying to defend us against all the american and briton ignorant trashtalkers !

I've looked high and low, nowhere would I find anything mean to say about Croatia. You know what, if Alen Boksic had played the World Cup 1998, I would have supported Croatia ... even for the semis ! Do you still blame Lilian Thuram for having scored the only two goals of his career during that game ? Ho, and I admire Slaven Bilic too. A guy who play hard rock music in the locker room to motivate the players ! I would have dreamt to have him as a coach  :supsmile:
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »

Hi gabriellino.

I share your feelings since we (the Lazio fans living outside Italy) are a rare breed. I've never met anyone wearing a Lazio jersey in Paris yet, and I feel a little bit lonely in my home town, but it makes me feel proud to be a rare kind of fan  :laziostend:

That's because our moto is "Non mollare mai" and the French are cheese-eating surrender-monkeys :D

Just joking! I also know one single person from Zagreb to be a Lazio fan, we even went to the Derby but lately he disappeared from the forums and we lost touch
Ho my god ! You've just launched the french bashing trend here on a forum supposed to deal with Lazio  :wuzz:
The most interesting part of your link are the comments below the Simpsons short video. I've never read so much hatred toward France, with only one guy trying to defend us against all the american and briton ignorant trashtalkers !

I've looked high and low, nowhere would I find anything mean to say about Croatia. You know what, if Alen Boksic had played the World Cup 1998, I would have supported Croatia ... even for the semis ! Do you still blame Lilian Thuram for having scored the only two goals of his career during that game ? Ho, and I admire Slaven Bilic too. A guy who play hard rock music in the locker room to motivate the players ! I would have dreamt to have him as a coach  :supsmile:

I love Thuram because of it  :twinkle:

Slaven Bilic is a jack, even gets applauded here in Serbia and that is very rare  :beer:

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »

Hi gabriellino.

Aaaahaha it was a joke, no bashing of France intended :beer:
Glad you have a sense of humor  :bravo: about Thuram, I remember him more from his time in Rubentus, I don't follow the national teams. And the one goal he scored for Rube was against Milan hehehehehe
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 07:13:24 PM »

Humour and self-mockery are among my few qualities. I don't follow national teams either since Lazio is the only football team that moves me. I do have a passport, but it's a sky blue one with a golden eagle drawn on it.

"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."
Pages: 1 [2]