Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018  (Read 1112 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018
« on: January 27, 2018, 11:40:53 PM »

AC Milan - SS Lazio  2-1

*15' Cutrone (Calhanoglu FK)
*20' Marusic (Leiva)
*44' Bonaventura (Calabria)

subs: Abata (Antonelli), Silva (Cutrone), Borini (Suso)
subs: Anderson (Leiva), Ramos (De Vrij), Nani (Marusic)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/italy-serie-a/28-01-2018-ac-milan-lazio.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1225355/MatchReport/Italy-Serie-A-2017-2018-AC-Milan-Lazio
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 03:40:25 PM by LaziAli »

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 08:05:30 PM »

Inzaghi should have started nani and Anderson from half time. Milan Would have shat their pants.
Laziale!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 08:06:48 PM »

Revenge on Thursday.

:offlag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 08:08:25 PM »

Not feeling the need to explain the first half any further since we all know how and why the goals fell.
But seeing the 2nd half and the chances we created a draw would certainly be the correct result.  Sadly Sergej was unlucky and Lulic missed a big one.

We lost but we certainly did not get beaten by Milan.  We did it to ourselves, yet again.
Hopefully Bastos his last season here.

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 08:09:30 PM »

It was obvious to see that Milan had the better team today. Their defence worked, ours was in shambles. They ran circles around our midfield and we were unable to stop them. Yet we barely had 1 successful dribble. Kudos to them they were better. We should look forward to the next Serie A match and hope for better form.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »

Not feeling the need to explain the first half any further since we all know how and why the goals fell.
But seeing the 2nd half and the chances we created a draw would certainly be the correct result.  Sadly Sergej was unlucky and Lulic missed a big one.

We lost but we certainly did not get beaten by Milan.  We did it to ourselves, yet again.
Hopefully Bastos his last season here.

But how did Lulic "miss" that one, he literally didn't need to do anything and the ball would go in, instead he did a little move with his chest and the ball hit him on the side.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 08:11:36 PM »

Definetly not what I expected before the match. We should have tied, maybe even won, it wouldn't have been undeserved. One of the matches where nothing really went our way. Just a shame it happened against Milan, hate to see them winning.

What mostly concerns me the most is the fact that SMS and Lulic got booked and won't play against Genoa, and that de Vrij seemingly is injured. Hopefully nothing serious, but he will definitely not be risked on Wednesday.

Nobody really stood out today, Sergej fighted to the end, and I do believe Bastos had one of his best games with us except that he also was partly of fault to not mark Bonaventura at the second goal.

I feel uplifted that we at least didn't show the courage to go after the second goal, we had a good reaction in second half. We're still on track.

Forza Lazio e NON MOLLARE MAI!
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 08:16:02 PM »

Is it harsh of me to say that Inzaghi lost this match today?

I think we're at a point where no one understands why he keeps giving Bastos the chance. Every time he does it we all go nuts and are like why and then Bastos proceeds to make one or even several huge errors that we get punished by in one way or the other. Today was no different.

today we lost because of a handball by Cutrone and Bastos with his usual shit. We definitely got punished hard, but we fu cked ourselves partly.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 08:17:36 PM »

my faw player of this match SMS, but he cant score always, Calcedo we know why you cant score, because you always give passes. This defeat is completely on Inzaghi shoulders.
Forza Laziale!

BioHazarD

• Aquilotto
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 08:17:44 PM »

SMS is a beast!!
Blame only on Inzaghi for wrong team and wrong tactics (same as the match with merda)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4