Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018  (Read 1131 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 09:49:18 PM »

I'm starting to lose my hope in a top 4 spot. We're only halfway or so into the season and I've already lost count on how many times the referees punished us. It's only going to keep happening.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2018, 10:02:54 PM »

I'm starting to lose my hope in a top 4 spot. We're only halfway or so into the season and I've already lost count on how many times the referees punished us. It's only going to keep happening.

We just had a rough night but i'm really believe in the 3rd or 4th spot.  We don't have to look to Juve or Napoli anymore who are well ahead so it's up to Merda & Inter. 

Don't know how Inter will do with Lisandro and Rafinha, and Merda have CL games coming up so like us have  games to come.  Of course for Merda that could end soon and for us it's the question how far we will go in the EL.

If we go far in the EL and the Coppa then i admit it might become very close to maintain a CL spot.  The thing is we are short a good and dependable CM sub to keep delivering on all fronts and the club is apparently not seeing or admitting that issue.  And it will become an issue if we like it or not.

Seems like Inzaghi might intend to play Felipe or Nani with Sergej together in a sort of hybrid 3-4-3 with either Felipe or Sergej shifting spots up and down.  But we can't play the usual game like that and it would surprise if he wants to play half the games like this, it kind of contradicts his view on the 3-5-1-1 setup.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:08:59 PM by Evesto »

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2018, 10:46:54 PM »

Damage limitation worked in our favor today, grazie Samp and SPAL. Lazio 0, Inter +1, Merda 0.

Also. Get rid of Bastos.

That will be all from me today.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

valdanito

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 11:06:28 PM »

Just finished watching the game.
Typical bastos, one goal costing mistake and a very good rest of the match. I am starting to think he will never improve his marking game. Time for caceres to step up. I would also rather see wallace over him.

Sms had a horrible horrible first half, way better on the second.

Lulic hurt my eyes today, both the miss and his overall play.

Luis alberto goast today.

Anderson takes my man of the match.
FORZA LAZIO!

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 06:20:10 AM »

Milan played better than us, even though the goal is invalid, we were suffering so much before Felipe Anderson was in, and our players were dribbled past almost everytime and needed a yellow card to prevent them from going front. Lulic simply went too far on aggression and he's putting himself at risk. Both Lulic and FA were criticized, but in fact they are the ones playing the ball forward, not SMS or Parolo.

Caicedo is too timid and Bastos is absolutely unacceptable. Inzaghi makes strange substitution choices by swapping out De Vrij and keeping it late for Nani, I don't think that is best and Serie A again shows it is dodgy as hell.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 08:05:37 AM »

De Vrij and Marusic had physical issues and had to be subbed. Leiva was substituted with sight on Genoa because Inzaghi already had lost SMS and Lulic for that match due to suspension (and with Irrati's direction I'm very much sure we would lost Leiva too).

Milan showed more spirit but nothing less. Shame lads didn't nab a point in second half, would be very well right result. Nothing, cursed match against Milan, for 29 years in row.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2018, 08:57:50 AM »

I only watched the highlight n Bastos was being dumb (as usual) in both Milan goals. At the first, apart from handball, he marked Cutrone before. After the set piece was kicked, he just suddenly lost Cutrone n let him pushed the ball with his hand. Then you know the second one when he was in man marking mode n left big space in the box.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2018, 09:15:19 AM »

Hello,

Why we are using two topics for the same game ? This does not make sense, opinions are being  diluted this way

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2018, 12:59:10 PM »

VAR also missed a penalty for us yesterday. During a Lazio corner a Milan player was pulling Bastos shirt and Bastos went down. No VAR check on that one

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beg8377HFlg/?tagged=bastos

There's a video of the incident. What do you think?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:12:08 PM by ilsemprelaziale »
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2018, 01:19:01 PM »

Interestingly how's this game is well prepared imo by Inzaghi by throwing a bench players vs udinese and giving a less minutes for starting 11 as such SMS, Radu and LA.
While DV, Parolo and Strakosha are irreplaceable I assumed.
The problem is when DV, Parolo or Strakosha is tired and SMS or LA is not performing because they loose Ciro.
The three kings are LA, SMS and Ciro.
Both problem are occurred in Milan game.

While FA, Caicedo and Nani are rarely played together so they rely on individual capability. It was so strength when we see how FA did
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4