Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018  (Read 1111 times)

Agent Orange

• Aquila Senior
Re: Serie A : AC Milan - SS Lazio 2-1 , 27/01/2018
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2018, 02:35:50 PM »

There is not so much to say about this loss, Milan was the better team. Gattuso won the tactical battle over Inzaghi and i also think history plays it part in this game, Milan away is always a difficult game for us.

If there was an option on the voting called "no one" i would have clicked on that one, because noone really stood out yesterday.

We are very very lucky Sampdoria beat rioma and that Inter only got 1 point.
Let's hope that Immobile is ready for Genoa. 
Forza Lazio!

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 03:31:44 PM »

About Bastos possible penalty.... when you watch this video until the end, you see that Bastos is also on the opponents shirt. No penalty in my opinion.

I also don't really care about that handball goal. No one saw it. Not a single player protested. I only criticise that... if Sky can show the replay, then the VAR refs should have seen it too.

Fact is that we simply did not enough to win this game. - i'm talking about the first half. Milan played a good game, and we didn't put into this game enough effort, and Inzaghi will tell this our players.

In the second half, Milan didn't have real chances, and we had enough to turn this game easily if you ask me.
I can't say that we played bad the second 45 minutes. We created but didn't score. We can't say for sure, but with Immobile we would have at least been able to score another 2 goals.
I would have brought Nani sooner - he is definitely in good form. Works a lot, creates spaces for the others. I liked what he showed - deserves more time on the pitch.

This game gets into category ... forget it, and move on. With a bit more luck, we would have at least draw this game. An irregular goal for them ... as i said - forget it. Move on. :offlag:

campiador

• Aquilotto
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2018, 01:47:01 AM »

Hopefully Bastos his last season here.

I missed the match, what did he do again?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 02:40:19 AM »

Hopefully Bastos his last season here.

I missed the match, what did he do again?

Both goals.  The first half on his name, the second fully.

First goal FK, he let Cutrone get away from him with ease.
2nd goal is simply nuts, he ran away from Bonaventura instead of covering him and even made room for him to head in while pushing against De Vrij himself.  You have to watch i slow in the highlights it's hysterically painfull.
If he was in a Milan shirt it would have made more sence, the guy can't cover anything coming in high.
And of the ground not good either. The only thing he can do is man on man fysical defending once close but when there's space it also goes wrong.

It's been since sundaynight and i still can't believe what i saw him do again.  It seems to get more worse every time.
A game with Bastos has been at least one big error to concede a goal or several, this has become a certainty.
If he gets lined up again to start i'm going to start doubting Inzaghi's sanity, and i really hate saying that because our coach is forever in my heart.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:44:44 AM by Evesto »

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2018, 01:36:40 PM »

We wasnt good enough in first half(I cant agree that we was poor or Gatuso outplayed Inzaghi).
-Marusic mistake and stupid foul on danger era-knowing they have Calhanoglu.Hand ball(Clear,I'm just not sure do the milan player who touch the ball with head before cutrone hand was offside or in)
 Great asist from Leiva and nice finish from Marusic(btw no need for Var)
 Alberto hit the post....
-Cross from Calabria and Bastos huge mistake.
 What a great tactic from Gatuso ?!
 Lucky-Var-our mistake.
 2 Calhanoglu shots from distance.
 Second half :
 We dominate,create,had a chances to score atleast two more goals.
 -SMS two chances
-Lulic empty goalie !!!!
 -Parolo at the end of the match.
 Not counting Bastos shot frim distance .....
 SMS was invisible in first half-I can not see him as the Motm. FA was the player who changed the match,assist,start the actions etc...Motm.
 I dont wanna blame refeere and Var- its part of this great season.
 No conspiracy!... just that Napoli take a gift penalty(Bologna didnt get clear penalty....)
 Serie-a need non Italian refeere -Nothing more or less.
 Its to much.
  :offlag:

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2018, 01:53:14 PM »

Am I the only only one who had opinion that Bastos wasn't fully wrong for the 2nd goal because he was assigned to man marking Cutrone?
Am I the only one who had opinion that 1st half we weren't that bad because we did tactically on purpose for Milan dominated ?
Next vs Milan I bet we will defeat Milan absolutely.
Milan won not because they have tactically good but because simply they did relying on 2 fast winger and one individual player type so called Bonaventura.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2018, 03:03:04 PM »

Am I the only only one who had opinion that Bastos wasn't fully wrong for the 2nd goal because he was assigned to man marking Cutrone?
Am I the only one who had opinion that 1st half we weren't that bad because we did tactically on purpose for Milan dominated ?
Milan won not because they have tactically good but because simply they did relying on 2 fast winger and one individual player type so called Bonaventura.

I don't think we play man marking. From the highlights Cutrone was all around and Bastos was very rarely on him, so no, I don't think so. We play zonal marking and Bastos left his zone open for Bonaventura to score freely.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

blue_sky

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2018, 03:35:15 PM »

I don't think we play man marking. From the highlights Cutrone was all around and Bastos was very rarely on him, so no, I don't think so. We play zonal marking and Bastos left his zone open for Bonaventura to score freely.
It's not me said we were playing man marking overall but different players had different job. In this case Bastos played man marking to Cutrone where ever he was mainly in first half. First goal was the evidence how Bastos job assigned as man marking to Cutrone. And every dead ball happened or when Cutrone as a deflector for midfielder, Bastos marking him even till midfield area. I just realized and watched the full game twice.
The point is when Bonaventura came to box, it is responsible of DV or Leiva or Parolo
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]