Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tickets - Lazio v. Benevento  (Read 397 times)

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
Tickets - Lazio v. Benevento
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:04:02 PM »

Ciao all, hope you are good ?

I have been to a couple of Lazio games now; at home to Fiorentina in 2015 (I think) and Milan away in 2016.

I rave about Lazio and the CN atmosphere all the time to friends and family, so my family have decided to come to a game as part of our holiday in Rome. Just so happens were playing Benevento on the weekend.

Now we arrive on Friday at approx 10pm so I can't get tickets in Rome before the game as its on Saturday afternoon.

I previously used Viagogo to buy tickets both times, but I know people don't like using them. The tickets are 20 each.

Can I but these from anywhere else, and when , as I can buy from viagogo already.

Thanks for your help.

Forza Lazio
Adam

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Tickets - Lazio v. Benevento
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 08:45:47 PM »

Honestly, don't understand why people don't like them. Sure it'll cost you a bit more than 20, maybe 40 or so, and you can probably get them a bit cheaper somewhere else, but so long as you get them to deliver to your hotel then i think they're extremely reliable. Worth the bit extra for the security that your tickets will arrive.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 08:57:14 PM »

Personally id never use viagogo as I think theyre a rip off and I dont trust them to deliver.

Ive no experience to back up my mistrust, and I dont know anyone who has used them, but I guess im just a cynic,  so its up to you!

There are loads of bars that sell tickets around the city, and youd be fine buying them on saturday morning. Or even from the LazioStyle shop near the stadium up until kick off. We wont sell out against Benevento.

Tell me where your hotel is and ill tell you where the nearest place is that sells tickets.

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 09:13:40 PM »

Thanks for your replies lads, much appreciated !

We're staying at the Urban Garden Hotel , quite a way from town but good access to Rebbibia Metro so that's all we need.

I've used Viagogo before. Tickets are 20 as I mentioned, and are e-tickets so print them at home.

What do you reckon?

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 09:19:39 PM »

Thats way out of town, I dont know the area and its far from where I live (I assumed the hotel would be central) so I dont know of a place that sells tickets near there.

If youve used viagogo before and you were happy then go for it.
Dont know how much the tickets will be, they arent on sale yet, but 20 seems about right.

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »

Thanks Stefano, I think I will.

We'll be good for Tickets in the CN I assume?

Is there anywhere you recommend us to go pre match, bars or supporters clubs? I was so excited last time I think I was the first person in the stadium!!

Thanks

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 09:50:42 PM »

Dont know how viagogo works, whether they have all stadium sections or not.

Dont know of any supporters clubs, I normally just have a beer and something to eat at the pop up bars outside the stadium and watch the end of the lunchtime kickoff game on the TVs there before going into the stadium

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:03 PM »

I've never used their service, but based on what I heard they are reliable despite the fact you get ripped off. I believe you have the option of getting the ticket delivered to your hotel and most of the big hotels in Rome will be familiar with this process.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Eaton_swfc

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 10:28:21 PM »

Thanks lads.

I'll go for Viagogo then, I'll buy them in a few weeks in case there is another boycott or stadium closure!

- Just on a side note. I'm interested in buying a Millenovecento ID card to be able to go to away games in future, but are they only valid for the season, e.g. a season ticket in England, or are they valid for 12 months ?

Thanks again.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 10:44:59 PM »

Thanks lads.

I'll go for Viagogo then, I'll buy them in a few weeks in case there is another boycott or stadium closure!

- Just on a side note. I'm interested in buying a Millenovecento ID card to be able to go to away games in future, but are they only valid for the season, e.g. a season ticket in England, or are they valid for 12 months ?

Thanks again.

Was at the Chievo game there a week or so ago. Tickets were 20 face value, we paid 40 each for them. They were in Curva Nord, right behind the goal, and the tickets were delivered almost a week before the game.

One thing I would say though, if you get tickets for the center of Curva Nord, higher up is better. The large flags at the front are relentless to the point that you can't see the game at all. We ended up moving higher up after half time and it was much better to see the goals rain down in the second half  :twinkle:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!
Pages: [1] 2