Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018  (Read 736 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018
« on: January 31, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »

AC Milan - SS Lazio  0-0

subs: Locatelli (Calhanoglu), Cutrone (Bonaventura), Silva (Kalinic)
subs: Luis Alberto (Anderson), Nani (Parolo), Lulic (Immobile)

highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/italy-coppa-italia/31-01-2018-ac-milan-lazio-coppa-italia.html

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1255293/MatchReport/Italy-Coppa-Italia-2017-2018-AC-Milan-Lazio
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:13:40 PM by LaziAli »

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:48:05 PM »

Really frustrating that we didn't score tonight. Again lacking the final touch or actually taking a shot before the chance is wasted.

Sergej awful tonight, probably the worst match I've seen him play this season.

The good news is that our defence looked solid. In fact it looked a lot better than we're used to. Please tell me Caceres has the RCB spot now over Bastos.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:48:34 PM »

we manage to put milan back on track every fycking time!!!!!!!!! whats wrong with us?? they are utter crap!!!!!!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 10:53:21 PM »

we manage to put milan back on track every fycking time!!!!!!!!! whats wrong with us?? they are utter crap!!!!!!!

Well in our favour, they didn't leave many gaps.  They really parked the bus so this result is somewhat logical altough we really should have won.  Sadly finishing was of today, after we've been ruthless in things like this this season.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »

The good news is that our defence looked solid. In fact it looked a lot better than we're used to. Please tell me Caceres has the RCB spot now over Bastos.

Extremely pleased with Caceres, exactly what we needed.  Of course we didn't come under real pressure so Luiz Felipe or our the backline from tonight isn't fully proven yet.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 11:00:56 PM »

They went for a 0-0 and got it. Our management needs to decide which competiton is the most important because we simply don't have legs to fight in more than one.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 11:03:58 PM »

They went for a 0-0 and got it. Our management needs to decide which competiton is the most important because we simply don't have legs to fight in more than one.

Luckely we rest now untill mondaynight instead of the weekend, that's a really good extra day.
And the EL is 2 weeks away, but still the Serie A goes on quickly.

Seems the club decided we don't need an extra CM, hope they have made the right choice.

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 11:10:07 PM »

Well, I agree they wanted goalless draw and they got it but I do not think that second semi-final and eventual final is burden to our current roster. In my mind, Lazio can afford in month time to fully focus on return game (28.02) and play with best line-up and play with "second team" against Juventus (03.03) which has much harder schedule.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 11:24:35 PM »

Disappointed with the result because I expected away goal here. Caceres surprised me, always ran, he wasnt only a RCB but also RWB tonight while Basta looked like zombie. Why Lulic didnt start here? He is suspended for the weekend, no?
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
A ROMA LA LAZIO C'E SOLO LA LAZIO!!! FORZA LAZIO!!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 11:27:46 PM »

Disappointed with the result because I expected away goal here. Caceres surprised me, always ran, he wasnt only a RCB but also RWB tonight while Basta looked like zombie. Why Lulic didnt start here? He is suspended for the weekend, no?

Basta going up higher is quickly declining.  He's okay to have when we are in front and can sit back easier but we shouldn't expect anything more from him.  The pressure style we play for a 33y old on that wing isn't for everybody.
Pages: [1] 2 3