Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018  (Read 749 times)

Quintus

• Aquilotto
Re: Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 11:35:32 PM »

Well, all will be decided in Roma on the return, not an easy game today, both of the team didn't wanted to take too much risks.
Milano made a miraculous miss, but we've had some good situations. See you in February !  :stendvl:
Allez la Lazio !

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 12:00:52 AM »

Very strange. Maybe for the first time this season I was delighted with our defense but thought we sucked going forward. Back three was excellent I thought. Felipe looked super comfortable on the ball, Caceres had a very good debut and Radu was his usual self tonight. On the flipside, Sergej was terrible though, FA was pretty flat and Immobile only had that one good chance that he blasted wide, as well as one good shot that went just wide. Not sure how we didn't score, almost like we really wanted to walk the ball into the net instead of shooting...

My real positive that I take from the match, and I know I've been flogging this dead horse for years now, is the fact that Biglia is absolutely appalling and was pure shite again and I'm delighted that he's gone and that we got 20 million for him  :bravo:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 01:39:15 AM »

My real positive that I take from the match, and I know I've been flogging this dead horse for years now, is the fact that Biglia is absolutely appalling and was pure shite again and I'm delighted that he's gone and that we got 20 million for him  :bravo:

Both Alberto and Felipe played Biglia between the legs ...  :twinkle: :bravo:        :sciarpa05:

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 08:03:47 AM »

Proud of our guys dominating Milan so much. Sad, that we didn't get revenge for their ugly win...
Although we lacked that obvious amibtion to make it on their own rather then doing the perfect last pass by SMS and FA.

Agree with Evesto n Basta. Did great in what he is able to do. After that match I think like we would have needed Marusic more in that. And Basta on last Sunday  :ohnoo: Would had been better for both IMO.
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 08:06:14 AM »

Definately Strakosha MOTM!  :bravo:

Quiet evening, but did THE saves when needed. Always focused and in the game...

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 09:00:35 AM »

After all that was made of our busy schedule now, when the Udinese game was squeezed in, ironically it is actually Milan who will have to play twice in 3 days for the return leg. So the 2nd leg in Rome favours us in more ways than one

Impressed with Caceres, you could tell at Verona that he was good but had poorer players around him, im glad that fitting into a better team looks like it suits him, and ive a lot more confidence in him that Bastos or Wallace. Ramos was good too, but if our defense for the rest of the season - barring injury - is Radu, De Vrij, Caceres, id be very pleased.

Don

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 10:05:43 AM »

Impressed with Caceres, you could tell at Verona that he was good but had poorer players around him, im glad that fitting into a better team looks like it suits him, and ive a lot more confidence in him that Bastos or Wallace. Ramos was good too, but if our defense for the rest of the season - barring injury - is Radu, De Vrij, Caceres, id be very pleased.

I feel the same and saw what I hoped for.  :sciarpa05: Very routined, technically gifted, fast, smart.

But after all, Milan never nearly put any pressure on us like they did on Weekend with Calhanoglu and Suso waving into the danger Zone... and having Basta infront is also a factor. Caceres nearly had nothing to do...

So signs are good, but time will tell, when w have game time were we suffer defensively.

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »

Well, I agree they wanted goalless draw and they got it but I do not think that second semi-final and eventual final is burden to our current roster. In my mind, Lazio can afford in month time to fully focus on return game (28.02) and play with best line-up and play with "second team" against Juventus (03.03) which has much harder schedule.

Well, we don't know if we will have our best line-up available for the return game. Besides, we only missed de Vrij from our best line-up yesterday, don't see how him playing or not would change our odds of breaking through their lines.

Luckely we rest now untill mondaynight instead of the weekend, that's a really good extra day.
And the EL is 2 weeks away, but still the Serie A goes on quickly.

Seems the club decided we don't need an extra CM, hope they have made the right choice.

Good, that's good, I thought EL starts next week. Maybe Murgia will get a shot, use it right and make our fears ungrounded.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 01:11:32 PM »

Good game. We really dominated them - especially in the first half.
Great game by Ramos and Cacares (really good first game).

Another real good game by Leiva and Parolo. How i love watching Leiva directing our team - and how i laughed yesterday about a nobody called Biglia. This was really really a mastermind move by Tare in the summer.

We had again our chances, but didn't score. Milan had one chance, and in the first half, they were simply only defending.

FA had in my opinion a good game. Was simply everywhere. Did perfect long croass passes, short fast ones together with Ciro. He is simply getting better from game to game!

When FA was subbed (he is still not ready for 90 minutes), our offensive gameplay was over. LA was not able to create space for the others, and Milan was more awake in the last 20 minutes.

0:0 - still all chances for the final. play for a win and try to score in the first 20 minutes. If we play like yesterday, Milan will not have again a goal scoring chance in the first half. We are simply the better team.

1 month to go - sure that all can happen in this time. Let's hope we keep up our good form.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 02:34:07 PM »

I think Milinkovic Savic had his worst game yesterday as a Lazio player. Worst player on the field, completely out of himself and seemingly tired. Had a couple of good moves but that's it.

Felipe bad again, how can you say he had a good game? Uninterested, weak and no contribution to our play. I understand that he hasn't played in a while and we need to be patient but Felipe is not his old self, he can either play or he cannot play, he's not a kid anymore and must come back into form quickly. He was the worst player on the pitch in the first 20 minutes, nothing he did was good. His first touches were awful, his passing even worse and his timing ****ed.

I liked Ramos! Basically the best player on the field in my opinion, together with Leiva. Strakosha was great too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3