Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018  (Read 735 times)

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
Re: Coppa Italia : AC Milan - SS Lazio 0-0 , 31/01/2018
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 02:41:20 PM »

I think Milinkovic Savic had his worst game yesterday as a Lazio player. Worst player on the field, completely out of himself and seemingly tired. Had a couple of good moves but that's it.

Felipe bad again, how can you say he had a good game? Uninterested, weak and no contribution to our play. I understand that he hasn't played in a while and we need to be patient but Felipe is not his old self, he can either play or he cannot play, he's not a kid anymore and must come back into form quickly. He was the worst player on the pitch in the first 20 minutes, nothing he did was good. His first touches were awful, his passing even worse and his timing ****ed.

I liked Ramos! Basically the best player on the field in my opinion, together with Leiva. Strakosha was great too.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1255293/Live/Italy-Coppa-Italia-2017-2018-AC-Milan-Lazio

nothing more to add, i think... :whistle:

FA had by far not a weak game. People only expecting that he is our hero and magican. Fact is, that after his sub, we were not able to put the ball into dangerous situations anymore.
Fact is that he was the best of our offensive players. Lukaku had a real good first half too, but totally sucked in the second one.

I was watching on RAI 1 - i don't understand much of italian, but the commentators were also praising FA for what he showed.

Believe me - i know that this guy can do more and he often looks unmotivated if something doesn't really work, but yesterday he did a good job.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 02:56:08 PM »

I think Milinkovic Savic had his worst game yesterday as a Lazio player. Worst player on the field, completely out of himself and seemingly tired. Had a couple of good moves but that's it.

Felipe bad again, how can you say he had a good game? Uninterested, weak and no contribution to our play. I understand that he hasn't played in a while and we need to be patient but Felipe is not his old self, he can either play or he cannot play, he's not a kid anymore and must come back into form quickly. He was the worst player on the pitch in the first 20 minutes, nothing he did was good. His first touches were awful, his passing even worse and his timing ****ed.

I liked Ramos! Basically the best player on the field in my opinion, together with Leiva. Strakosha was great too.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1255293/Live/Italy-Coppa-Italia-2017-2018-AC-Milan-Lazio

FA had by far not a weak game. People only expecting that he is our hero and magican. Fact is, that after his sub, we were not able to put the ball into dangerous situations anymore.
Fact is that he was the best of our offensive players. Lukaku had a real good first half too, but totally sucked in the second one.

I was watching on RAI 1 - i don't understand much of italian, but the commentators were also praising FA for what he showed.

Believe me - i know that this guy can do more and he often looks unmotivated if something doesn't really work, but yesterday he did a good job.

What? I honestly don't pay attention to stats and never visit these sites.

Felipe can do more, that's for sure. But that's not my point really. I think that his new position doesn't suit him or that he's seriously declined. On top of that I believe he is very fragile mentally and the real problem is in his head.

Felipe is one of my favorites and that's why I'm feeling both sad and angry seeing him underperform. I can't agree with you, I think he had a bad game. We can agree to disagree but are you really going to tell me that he didn't get on your nerves for the majority of first half?

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2018, 04:04:37 PM »

Agree with you on Sergej.  He gave a lot 2nd half on sunday and was eager to win last night, but one could see his body was simply starting to protest.  Wasn't sharp anymore at the clinical moments. 

Still very young so the body isn't seasoned yet.  Guys like Parolo and Leiva will feel it more today.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2018, 04:42:57 PM »

What? I honestly don't pay attention to stats and never visit these sites.

Felipe can do more, that's for sure. But that's not my point really. I think that his new position doesn't suit him or that he's seriously declined. On top of that I believe he is very fragile mentally and the real problem is in his head.

Felipe is one of my favorites and that's why I'm feeling both sad and angry seeing him underperform. I can't agree with you, I think he had a bad game. We can agree to disagree but are you really going to tell me that he didn't get on your nerves for the majority of first half?

believe me ... i'm not regular visiting stats sites, but with this + the commentary on TV, i just see that i'm not alone in thinking in that way.

Brasilians are always fragile in their heads. Don't want to sound like that, but it's the truth. Look at these players in history and you will see that ... even the best ones...if they felt not 100% happiness, they didn't perform well. Everybody has such up and downs, but brasilian players are not simply a bit weaker ... they underperform like hell!!! That's the difference.

The position he played is no problem for him, because he has freedom there. He can drop, he can go forward, he can go on the sides. I don't see this as a problem.
The problem is that he didn't play for half a year, and want to perform like he would have been in regular training. And if something is not working well, he gets angry.

If he got on my nerves? ... not more than LA or SMS  :whistle:
What i want to say:
the position behind the striker is a difficult one to satisfy people. You have to create dangerous situations, you have to try the final pass and so on...
problem... much less is working than in a more defensive role.
LA is in these weeks not doing better. He is hanging around and often makes an easy pass, which adds nothing for creating danger. And if he tries a more difficult pass, it is often not working.

It also depends on the opponent - when we need speed, FA is our man. LA is the one when we play games where he has more space or simply play on counter he can open up a defense with his passing skill.
Yesterday we didn't play on counter - we needed speed and power to let their defense run. Who were strong?...right - Lukaku and FA - because they have the power.

eleven

• Aquilotto
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »

i also thought Radu was the best(like on whoscored) , continues to have a great year

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 03:31:21 PM »

We was better team, we should score....they had one great chance-Calhanoglu(near the end).
 Caceres-Luis Felipe ?-Great match. First match together but great partnership.
 Voted Caceres-Simply what we need, except he finish his job he covered Basta 3-4 times perfectly, one great ball to Ciro (who didn't stop the ball).
 FA-SMS-poor.
 Leiva also a very good match, Lukaku great 25 last minutes (seems he is preparing only for last 30 minutes  :ohnoo:).
 I hope that its good result , second match in Rome  :offlag:
Pages: 1 2 [3]