Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - CFC Genoa 1-2 , 05/02/2018  (Read 1160 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - CFC Genoa 1-2 , 05/02/2018
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »

Flop of the match. Luis Alberto. Watch the second Genoa goal again. We win the ball and are on our way to counter, Luis gets an easy ball but fumbles it like an amateur and Genoa can turn around and catch us unorganised. In addition to that he didn't have one single right all match. Useless performance.

One of the worst individual displays I've seen in the 20+ years I've been watching Lazio. If someone told me he was a Genoa player in disguise tasked with sabotaging us, I'd almost believe it. He could not have done more to help Genoa to win if he tried.

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 10:53:38 PM »

Radu - 8/10
Strakosha/Parolo - 3/10
Rest of the team 1/10

What did Strakosha did to earn a 3? Three shots, three goals. Plus a handful of wrong passes.

Not sure he could have done anything with any of them. I’ll update and give him a 2/10

Fair enough  :beer:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 10:55:27 PM »

Radu - 8/10
Strakosha/Parolo - 3/10
Rest of the team 1/10

What did Strakosha did to earn a 3? Three shots, three goals. Plus a handful of wrong passes.

Not sure he could have done anything with any of them. I’ll update and give him a 2/10

Fair enough  :beer:
:razz:
Laziale!

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 10:55:33 PM »

Maybe this side is not good enough and lacks the mentality

The team is good enough, but yes I would question the mentality.

i would question inzaghi:

- you can't expect parolo and leiva to play 3 games in 10 days and be 100%
- you can't play murgia (who showed only glimpses of talant) for 70 minutes in a must win game
- you can't play a lone striker, having in mind genoa will be parking the bus
- you can not stand and do nothing, while lukaku is playing vs 2 players almost an entire game

Addi1900

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 10:55:53 PM »

Yep, this team doesn't have the champions DNA. Golden opportunities against Milan and Genoa and they f*** it up big time.
Tonight's display was embarrassing. Outfought by Genoa with Pandev running the show.
Parolo and Radu had a good game imo. Immobile, Alberto, Lukaku, Anderson, Murgia, five players who didn't do anything noteworthy.
I too play the banjo

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 10:56:02 PM »

Flop of the match. Luis Alberto. Watch the second Genoa goal again. We win the ball and are on our way to counter, Luis gets an easy ball but fumbles it like an amateur and Genoa can turn around and catch us unorganised. In addition to that he didn't have one single right all match. Useless performance.

One of the worst individual displays I've seen in the 20+ years I've been watching Lazio. If someone told me he was a Genoa player in disguise tasked with sabotaging us, I'd almost believe it. He could not have done more to help Genoa to win if he tried.

Haha maybe a little harsh but yeah, we can agree that he was absolute garbage.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 10:56:19 PM »

I cant see what Inzaghi is seeing in FA, ****ING PRIMADONA. We lost so many balls when passing, i dont no when the last time i saw this in Lazio game. Just no links with players.
Forza Laziale!

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 10:56:52 PM »

We're out of gas, playing same players every game and with no reinforcements arriving during the winter window I'm afraid it won't get any better.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

christ_JM

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 10:57:32 PM »

Only a win in Naples will save this result. We could be 5th within 1 weeks’ worth of matches
Laziale!

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 11:02:23 PM »

Typical genoa match. When we hope to take 3 points easily, it always end up in disappointment. They parked the bus n we had no idea how to break it. Alberto really awful n I cant believe Inzaghi kept him the whole game on the field. That sub was also suicide, he knew genoa played with 3 players upfront n it was often 3 vs 3 at the back n he still throw Anderson n Nani in like he only care for 3 points or nothing. About anderson, someone need to talk with him or maybe someone needs to kick him in the ass so he can work harder! C'mon guys!! This is not Lazio we want to see!!

Edit: separating the game thread really confusing for me, especially the one who separated it still commenting in the game thread instead of in the post match one.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:07:21 PM by Hadi Van Der Vaart »
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10