Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Tickets for Lazio - Juventus  (Read 418 times)

North

• Aquilotto
Tickets for Lazio - Juventus
« on: February 06, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »

Greetings from Norway!

I've been to a few Lazio matches over the years when I visit Rome. I've always been to match that didn't sold out before I arrived in the city and therefore I've always bought my tickets when I am in Rome.

This time, I'm afraid the tickets will sell out and I also bring three friends so I would like to buy tickets up front.

Can't find any place to buy tickets online on the official Lazio website. Viagogo got tickets, but I dont like Viagogo.

Is there any safe place online I can buy tickets?

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Tickets for Lazio - Juventus
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »

Greetings from Norway!

I've been to a few Lazio matches over the years when I visit Rome. I've always been to match that didn't sold out before I arrived in the city and therefore I've always bought my tickets when I am in Rome.

This time, I'm afraid the tickets will sell out and I also bring three friends so I would like to buy tickets up front.

Can't find any place to buy tickets online on the official Lazio website. Viagogo got tickets, but I dont like Viagogo.

Ciao North!

Welcome to the forum.

The tickets aren't for sale yet, but they will be shortly on www.listicket.it. Monitor the official website (http://www.sslazio.it/it/stagione/risultati) in a week or two and the tickets will be available there as they link directly to listicket.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

North

• Aquilotto
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 08:14:08 PM »

Greetings from Norway!

Ciao North!

Welcome to the forum.

The tickets aren't for sale yet, but they will be shortly on www.listicket.it. Monitor the official website (http://www.sslazio.it/it/stagione/risultati) in a week or two and the tickets will be available there as they link directly to listicket.

Thank you for your kind response and help, Denmark!

How long does it usually takes before a game like this is sold out?

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:20:21 PM »

Greetings from Norway!

Ciao North!

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your kind response and help, Denmark!

How long does it usually takes before a game like this is sold out?

No problem.

The short answer is: the game won't be sold out. But sections of the Olimpico will be sold out. Given our season and that we've been Juve already two times this season I'd expect a packed Curva Nord, Disinti Est and Ovest - they can be sold out in a few days. I'd expect tickets at the Tribuna Tevere to be available all the way through.

Probably some of the people living in Rome can correct me if I'm wrong or missing some information, but that's usually how it goes.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 11:16:30 AM »

Guys, out of curiosity. how much did the ticket vs Juve cost last season?
I am going to see the match at the beginnig of the season and thinking about this and Derby. what was the difference in price?

Stefano6

• LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 11:33:26 AM »

Depends where you sit, for the top tier games like Juve, Inter, Milan, Napoli,  its about 20 for Curva, but they will sell out very quickly so unless you are already here the week before, you wont get one.

Tevere costs about 50-60 for those games. Distinti about 35.
Monte Mario about 80-100 but no one goes there.

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »

I know, I know, I was on Tevere and Curva but the tickets were cheaper than usual, thats why I am asking.

There is an option to buy it via listicket a week before. Hope it will work this time :) Waiting for fixtures. Thanks Stefano!

LazioNL

• Aquilotto
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 09:40:55 PM »

Can someone tell me what's an tdt card?

Lazio_ade

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 11:30:01 AM »

Tessera del Tifoso - basically an ID card for tifosi. Easier to get tickets for away games etc. if you have one, but as far as I know you need to be resident in Italy to apply.
When in Rome, do as Laziali do.
Pages: [1]