Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 4-1, 10/02/2018  (Read 2711 times)

badboyyy

• Aquilotto
Re: SSC Napoli - SS Lazio 4-1, 10/02/2018
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 11:05:04 PM »

But guys our midfield created all three goals for Napoli, we just lost all balls in midfield. Especially SMS and Lulic, then Napoli just quick pass forward and bang one aftwr another  :ohnoo:
Forza Laziale!

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 11:06:11 PM »

I still can't understand how Wallace managed to fail so spectacularly.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 11:08:03 PM »

I still can't understand how Wallace managed to fail so spectacularly.

There's some questions we may never find the answer to

- Are we alone in the universe?
- What do women want?
- How can the Lazio defenders such so much?

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Danes

• Aquilotto
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 11:10:00 PM »

First half was even. Maybe we were a bit better. Second half they were all over us. They upped the tempo and even though they were lucky with the 2-1 and 3-1 goals their victory is fully deserved. I am annoyed with all of Inzaghis subs. Not one of them made any difference and he took key players off. And Inzaghi must be pulling his hair having to choose between Bastos, Wallace and Caceres for De Vrijs partner. We have a decent eleven but we simply haven't got enough quality on the bench.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 11:10:36 PM »

I think we played bad the whole game, not only in 2nd half. After we scored, we just sit back n waited them to punish us. I'm afraid Anderson's issue last week distract the harmony in the team. I know our performance became bad since weeks ago, but tonight is the worst. Just look at Ciro, I dont know if he isnt fit or had another problem, but I feel like having another guy upfront. He didnt run n ruthless as usual. Same with the others, everybody seemed frustated, only few players showed determination. Probably we need to do ritiro after this, everyone must be on the same page again.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 11:10:46 PM »

I turn 28 tomorrow and my only wish was to see Lazio beat Napoli.

We all should have been glory hunters.
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

Boksic

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 11:13:45 PM »

One has to look to from 12th spot in Serie to find teams who concede more goals then us.
Hard to claim then there's not problem with defenders. 
Our midfield and attack bring Lazio among the top 3 scoring teams in Serie A and our defence brings us down to the bottom half of the table.
Don't think there's any other team in Europe who is looking that way.

Reason?   
Obviously in the signing department.  Like Ilsempre said during the game, if we had exprienced Serie A cb's from lower ranked team we'd be better and that's most likely true.
But that brings us back to discussions already had, they simply don't sign for Lazio.  They either stay at the lower teams or fill the bench of the richer clubs.

Didn't we do exactly that by signing Caceres from Verona? This has to go on Inzaghi for the 2nd game in a row, he didn't adapt. He can't act when we're being overwhelmed. Too much emphassis is being placed on the RCB position, why can't all defenders function there? To me it's pretty obvious, Marusic is not supporting or covering at all, this barely happened when Basta was first choice and its about time that Marusic is benched. Inzaghi is always flipping from conservative to all out which is loosing us points, we need him to use his mind and adapt in time and not just go all out when the match is lost, we shouldnt have lost to Genoa if Inzaghi did the right choises and we wouldn't have been battered today had Inzaghi took measures to neutralize Insigne, yet now we have a deflated team out of confidence and in need of a miracle to save this season. Simone needs to wake the **** up.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2018, 11:14:42 PM »

But guys our midfield created all three goals for Napoli, we just lost all balls in midfield. Especially SMS and Lulic, then Napoli just quick pass forward and bang one aftwr another  :ohnoo:

Truth i this, only Wallace made a real error by tapping in unnecessary as Strakosha was getting it.
Strakosha by the way who imo had a good night and saved us from a 5-1 or 6-1 at least.

2 goals on Lulic' his name, the 3rd one was a really ennoying deflection otherwise Strakosha would have simply been picking up that ball.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2018, 11:15:14 PM »

I turn 28 tomorrow and my only wish was to see Lazio beat Napoli.

We all should have been glory hunters.

It's ashame you havent made a wish yet n didnt get what you wished for, but since it's already "tomorow" here, Happy Birthday!!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2018, 11:15:40 PM »

Two stupidities followed by one lucky shot and all destroyed from good first 43 minutes.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12