Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Europa League: FCSB Lazio, Thursday, 15-02-2018  (Read 3571 times)

Akha

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Europa League: FCSB Lazio, Thursday, 15-02-2018
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 11:12:48 AM »

An away goal is cruical, taking our current form into account it'd be great to snap a 1-1 here.
VENI VIDI LULIĆ

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 05:29:30 PM »

Anderson is expected to still be frozen out.

My guess is :

strakosha  caceres  luiz felipe  radu  basta  parolo  leiva  milinkovic  lukaku  nani  immobile

More starters then i would expect otherwise but a win is needed to build confidence.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 06:00:17 PM »

An away goal is cruical, taking our current form into account it'd be great to snap a 1-1 here.

Akha slow down with the beer. Anything other than a win in this game is not acceptable.  :beer:  :razz:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 06:42:15 PM »

Just be careful with the expectations for this match. It's obvious there's something wrong mentally in the team, lack of confidence or I don't know. I hope Inzaghi can take care of that, but expecting a big win in this match is wrong in my opinion.

The Romanians are probably going to treat this like their biggest match this season. Huge stadium, passionate fans. I'd take a 1-1 draw here as well to be honest. Sure, if we come out with a level of performance that got us into third place in the league we might actually crush them, but somehow I don't expect that.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 08:03:22 PM »

And the boys will be pissed off.

Was honestly hoping that would be the case against both Genoa and Napoli...  :whistle:

Personally, I'd rather go for a few goals in Romania and then play a fully rotational team in the return leg with the tie somewhat put to bed. With our team this season, I'm probably asking a little too much here.

Fatigue isn't even a problem at the moment, it's completely an attitude thing. Putting a few past Steaua and Verona could hopefully be a bit of a turning point, because I really don't see another way rather than to get confidence back up with a big win.

71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 08:21:58 PM »

That's what we need to do, make the 2nd match obsolete.
Biggest reason is we've got Verona later on at home but after the 2nd match it's Sassuolo away, followed by Coppa and Juve.

I wonder how we will cope with that, now we've seen how a busy schedule couldn't be handled.

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 08:45:34 PM »

Some need to relax. We dropped points just like any team does on occasion. FCSB needs to be respected but all this doubting a victory makes zero sense to me.

drazvan

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »

FCSB is not in great shape at the moment either...So there will be some pressure on them too. All in all, I expect a good game from us in Bucharest.

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 10:06:37 PM »

Some need to relax. We dropped points just like any team does on occasion. FCSB needs to be respected but all this doubting a victory makes zero sense to me.
It is not about dropping points, it is more the way we did it.

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 10:43:23 PM »

It is not about dropping points, it is more the way we did it.

True, it was dropping points in games that they were very much there for the taking.

Sickens me to think that Inter have won their first game in 9 today and we still find ourselves behind them. And 1927 have just leapfrogged us too :sevil:
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18