Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Europa League: FCSB Lazio, Thursday, 15-02-2018  (Read 3556 times)

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Europa League: FCSB Lazio, Thursday, 15-02-2018
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2018, 10:45:08 PM »

Some need to relax. We dropped points just like any team does on occasion. FCSB needs to be respected but all this doubting a victory makes zero sense to me.
It is not about dropping points, it is more the way we did it.

True, it was dropping points in games that they were very much there for the taking.

Sickens me to think that Inter have won their first game in 9 today and we still find ourselves behind them. And 1927 have just leapfrogged us too :sevil:
I feel the same. Now we have to watch after Samp and Milan too. They are catching up.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »

still say **** EL and focus on verona....put the reserves in, good oportunity for pedro neto, patric, luiz felipe, caicedo, nani etc to shine, leiva is out of the verona game, so he can play

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2018, 04:26:44 PM »

Anderson has apologised for his behaviour and is back training with the first team. He may be called up for this game, but it is said that he won't start as he'll have to prove himself to the manager.

Media predict rotation. Bastos, Luiz Felipe and Caceres expected to form the defence with Nani and Caicedo pairing up in attack. Lukaku and Basta likely to be on the wings. Murgia expected to start also. Since he's suspended for Verona, I'd expect Leiva to play and that probably leaves and as they were subbed in Naples, I'd probably say Lulic or Luis Alberto for the final spot?

Be interesting to see. I wouldn't be sure of the above selections, but the media are sticking the neck out early.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 04:53:49 AM »

My preferred lineup:
               Strakosha
      Caceres Ramos Bastos
Basta Murgia Leiva Sergej Lukaku
           Nani Caicedo

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 02:49:58 PM »

dinhochester's preferred line-up is apparently what Inzaghi is likely to go with.

My preferred lineup:
               Strakosha
      Caceres Ramos Bastos
Basta Murgia Leiva Sergej Lukaku
           Nani Caicedo

LLSN believe it's a real possibility that Luis Alberto won't even travel for the game.

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 10:24:37 PM »

i don't see any reason for sms luis alberto and immobile to even travel to bucurest. lulic is suspended for verona, so he can play in the middle

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2018, 10:51:42 PM »

lulic is suspended for verona, so he can play in the middle

How is he suspended for Hellas when he was suspended for Genoa?  :supsmile:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2018, 11:01:01 PM »

i don't see any reason for sms luis alberto and immobile to even travel to bucurest. lulic is suspended for verona, so he can play in the middle

Leiva is missing Verona.  :twinkle:

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 03:19:21 PM »

I've just noticed that French born portuguese midfielder Filipe Teixeira is now playing at Steaua. He is 37 now and I remember him when he was at Paris SG, warming the bench while watching Ronaldinho play  :wow:

I would have liked to see Stefan Radu play tomorrow, but it wouldn't be safe (for Steaua players) to let our former Dinamo Bucharest defender play  :supsmile:
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2018, 06:59:08 PM »

Ciro is in Bucharest anyway.. Find it a bit strange why people would think it's OK to leave our star players at home. Not like we're at all on flying form, and Steaua will be feeling pretty confident at home.

Last thing we want is to say be 2-0 down, Caicedo and Nani playing like shit and then what? Bring Patric off the bench?

If we do it like the Vitesse game (3-2) then it should be fine, only bring them on if we really need to. It's a safety net I'd really like to have.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18