Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Europa League: FCSB Lazio, Thursday, 15-02-2018  (Read 3569 times)

stefano_40

• Aquila Senior
Re: Europa League: FCSB Lazio, Thursday, 15-02-2018
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2018, 08:16:32 PM »

Do you ever think that you were a bit over optimistic on those Milan games? I did not expect a win in the Coppa game. I also knew we would have problems with the Serie A game against Milan. Half of the forum knew that Genoa might give us trouble when we play with Marusic, Lukaku and Murgia in midfield.

So maybe you look at me being unrealistic but I think you guys were unrealistic about the Milan games.

Well, we were very much on top in those three games, we just couldn't put our chances away. I dunno, I think it was pretty realistic to think that we should have won at least two of those three games given our season so far compared to both of those teams and the form we were in prior to them.

Looking back in EL so far, the "competitive" games that we went in to with a second team (Vitesse (A), Zulte (H), Nice (A), Nice (H)) we had to bring at least one big player off the bench in order to steady the ship and finally push a result home. This leads me to believe that if we play with a weakened team here, which it looks like we will, we will very much struggle in Romania.
71 min: Finally a goal in this game! It's a scrappy one, but Lazio won't care. Candreva goes down the right of the box and fires a shot at Lobont. He saves the shot put can only push it to Lulic on the other side, who stabs the ball home to give Lazio the lead!!

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 08:23:46 PM »

To tell you the truth I haven't seen the predicted lineup and I don't know which team Inzaghi is going to field. Even a weakened side should be enough to take at least a draw there. If they were good enough against Nice they should be good enough against Steaua too.

I always saw the Milan games as very difficult. Not because they are better but because it's the only thing they can play for, especially in Coppa. Genoa always brings their black cloud to Rome when they play against us, always some shitty goals help them beat us. Hopefully that shit club gets relegated or goes bankrupt.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:27:47 PM by lazioserbia »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 08:30:16 PM »

Ok, just saw the predicted lineups. This game might be open and we might concede a goal or two but with Nene, Milinkovic Savic and Caicedo we have enough power to outscore them.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2018, 08:49:15 PM »

Hahaha ilsemprelaziale why are you so scared? Relax. Have a pint  :beer:

Because I've seen how good we are when we play well and how much we fuc king suck when we are bad. Who know what Lazio we see tomorrow.

Also I haven't forgotten the Ludogorets and Sparta Prague matches.

Sparta broke us because they were incredibly lucky to score three goals out of three shots at goal. And we also had a bitch of a coach named Pioli. Inzaghi would kill the players if they conceded like that.

Their luck was being allowed to shoot at a GK who couldn't stop an attempt that night even if they would pass it to him.
Marchetti topnight, off course others did'n't go free obviously.  :roll_eyes:

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2018, 11:26:20 PM »

Ok, just saw the predicted lineups. This game might be open and we might concede a goal or two but with Nene, Milinkovic Savic and Caicedo we have enough power to outscore them.
One question, why you call Nani for Nene?

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2018, 11:57:52 PM »

if savic plays it will be a huge mistake from inzaghi...again...it was obvious he was finished against napoli after 45 mins...why on earth will you filed him today, when you going to need him in 3 days aswell?

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2018, 12:02:03 AM »

if savic plays it will be a huge mistake from inzaghi...again...it was obvious he was finished against napoli after 45 mins...why on earth will you filed him today, when you going to need him in 3 days aswell?

We might need him more for Steaua away than for Verona at home.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2018, 08:24:51 AM »

Are you trying to stir the pot around here?

Napoli was SMS' first game in 11 days - he was suspended for Genoa. SMS has to be one of our freshest players at present. If SMS was tired in the second half against Napoli, it would show up on the data and he'd be left in Rome.

Instead, SMS goes to Romania and de Vrij, Marusic, Luis Alberto and Parolo remain in Rome.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2018, 09:44:36 AM »

second 45 minutes vs. Napoli was a blackout by the complete team. I can't say that someone was tired there - only tiredness was in the heads in my opinion.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2018, 11:07:23 AM »

Are you trying to stir the pot around here?

Napoli was SMS' first game in 11 days - he was suspended for Genoa. SMS has to be one of our freshest players at present. If SMS was tired in the second half against Napoli, it would show up on the data and he'd be left in Rome.

Instead, SMS goes to Romania and de Vrij, Marusic, Luis Alberto and Parolo remain in Rome.

Much needed rest for Parolo.

Inzaghi spoke out he wants to go all the way, so some rotation is going to be normal every EL game.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18