Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Who is your right centre-back?  (Read 409 times)

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
Re: Who is your right centre-back?
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 11:04:51 AM »

I voted for Caceres myself, but here's the problem - it's based on how good the player was 3 years ago, and not what he might be capable of now.

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 01:53:45 PM »

I cheated in this poll, I chose Wallace because he's so young and has shown that he is capable of playing on high level (last season and the beginning of this season) and I want to see him stay and see what he has to offer in two three years. But after his injury he has been quite bad frankly and thus if I had to choose one at this very moment, I'd pick Caceres. I'm just thinking of the bigger picture where I can see Wallace being an amazing CB.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 02:06:15 PM »

I cheated in this poll, I chose Wallace because he's so young and has shown that he is capable of playing on high level (last season and the beginning of this season) and I want to see him stay and see what he has to offer in two three years. But after his injury he has been quite bad frankly and thus if I had to choose one at this very moment, I'd pick Caceres. I'm just thinking of the bigger picture where I can see Wallace being an amazing CB.

I did thesame thing the other way around (as explained).  Picked Caceres as the safer choice at current but am also hoping for thesame with Wallace.

moody

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 05:04:29 PM »

Seeing all the mistakes Bastos, Wallace and Patric made, I'd say Luis Felipe is the best choice. But since I haven't seen Caceres, that gives me space to imagine his good so my vote went to him.

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 06:39:54 PM »

Still can't decide who I want to pick. I want to see more of Caceres because I am pretty sure he can be better than Wallace and Bastos. Basta gets the job done usually but Ramos is doing good too and I see a future for him in Lazio if he continues to do so.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 09:13:04 PM »

Cacereres, Ramos kid is promising, but we should not rush him, little by little.
Bastos and Wallace can go play other sports.

TracyJacks

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 08:39:44 AM »

I would like to see Luiz Felipe on RCB. But i think he's fit at De Vrij position on middle centre back.

Next season: Izzo De Vrij Radu (our three man backline) ++ Caceres, Luiz Felipe, and Bastos as back up 

Giosselino

• Aquilotto
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 10:18:49 AM »

Caceres by all means ! Any reliable player would be a good choice in order to bench Wallace and Bastos for good !

@ TracyJacks : I'm afraid De Vrij will no longer be a Lazio player next season. We'll have to find someone to replace him in order not to rely only on Bastos or Wallace.
"Essere laziale qualcosa di speciale, diverso dalla massa. E stato l'instinto a spingermi verso i colori biancocelesti e la passione per l'aquila, un animale affascinante, regale, fiero."

Bobbi

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 11:01:18 PM »

It's also Caceres for me. Simply because he is the most experienced and is used to playing in teams with a good winning mentality (Barca, Juve, Uruguay), given more games will get fitter and more accustomed to the team, and is less error prone than the likes of Bastos and Wallace.

For the long term, I would like to see Luiz Felipe given more time as he has shown very good potential.

Quintus

• Aquilotto
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 01:54:17 PM »

I vote Bastos, for his physicals capacity, and his good relance-game. I just want him to be more concentrate et continue to score.
Allez la Lazio !
Pages: 1 [2] 3