Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Europa League : SS Lazio - RB Salzburg 4-2 , 05/04/2018  (Read 1365 times)

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Europa League : SS Lazio - RB Salzburg 4-2 , 05/04/2018
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 11:12:23 PM »

Don't forget that two of their best players are out in the 2nd match. Their playmaker and one of their defensive midfielders. Could make a huge difference..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 11:12:49 PM »

MOTM, again Leiva without doubt imo.  My god he's our best midfield transfer ever.    :bravo:

4-2 is to flattering for RB.  They press like crazy but are very chaotic.
Those 2 goals still keep them in the game but with the yellows they will be missing 2 important players.

Felipe changed the game completely, we must keep him no matter what imo.

Basta should have never started the season here again, not his fault btw, all do respect for his previous seasons but today he can't cut it in any aspect anymore.

hamid

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 11:13:27 PM »

fool me once shame on you, fool me 116 times in one season..shame on me.

:beer:
we breathe LAZIO

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 11:15:50 PM »

I think they bit more than they could chew and made it quite easy for us in the end. Their defence wasn't well structured, their goalkeeper was mediocre and it was kinda suicidal to attack against us like they did, leaving too much space for players like Ciro, Anderson and even the wingbacks. If they continue like this, I'm certain we can score at least once at away and that should be enough to make us go through. I don't think we were playing that well but some individual efforts made us score 4 times. None of the player really stood out so MotM for me is Luiz Felipe as he made some good tackles, was well positioned and wasn't at fault on neither goals.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 11:17:08 PM »

:offlag:
Parolo, Lulic, Leiva, these are the kind of guys you want to lead the team.

Speechless.

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 11:17:56 PM »

Another goal and I'd have been absolutely delighted with the result, but those two away goals give them a chance, especially as we've to concentrate on the league and will have Derby in the back of our mind.

But I can't complain. I'd have taken this two hours ago and I'd contemplated much worse.

:offlag:

Caxi, Lazio will win the other game also. They are not special.

I never said they were special, just that they are a better team than Dinamo Kiev. I'm more worried about our progress tonight than I was after the 2-2 against Dinamo Kiev.

They are not. Their best (and only) quality, beside discipline which is understood in top tier football, is physical form. Red Bull is technically and tactically very handicapped team. In my opinion, Dynamo, apart from being typical "Soviet" team in terms of physical form, lately is "spiced" by south Americans. Hence, my observation that Red Bull is weaker than Dynamo. With a little more focus (and luck with referees), Lazio could had "secured" semi-final place. Yet again, this is my opinion. 

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 11:18:32 PM »

PS: waiting on someone to pin the goals on strakosha

You are such an asshole bro

Rizmo

• LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 11:19:02 PM »

Why wasn't Nani played as goalkeeper tonight? Stupid decision by Inzaghi. Both Nani and Strakosha had played 0 games as goalkeeeper against Salzburg prior to this game, that's a fact. Strakosha also has more goals conceded then Nani so the decision to have Nani on the bench is beyond me.

I voted Parolo. What an underrated player. Finishes it off with a cheeky back heel flick  :bravo:
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

ArmLaziale

• LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2018, 11:19:44 PM »

Honorable mention to the referee - go f urself.

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 11:23:32 PM »

300!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5