Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Europa League : SS Lazio - RB Salzburg 4-2 , 05/04/2018  (Read 1369 times)

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
Re: Europa League : SS Lazio - RB Salzburg 4-2 , 05/04/2018
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2018, 12:56:37 PM »

Well, its not often that I agree with lazioserbia, but hes not wrong.

You seem to be off this impression that as soon as anyone dare criticise a player that you like, then that means that player must be aweful at all times otherwise it somehow proves that your opinion is correct.

Remind me, who played well and scored tonight, was it Lulic or was it Lukaku?
Did Nani play at wing back? Maybe he should have?

For the record, I dont think Strakosha could have done anything about the goals (very weak penalty too IMO) but that in no way changes opinion on him over the course of the last few months.

maybe you didn't read my post - i voted for lulic :) when a player plays well, i have absolutely no problem admiting that.

on strakosha - thats what i was trying to explain in the other thread - you can't blame the goalkeeper for the shaky defence we have. every one is saying he's been bad for the past two months, yet there is only the bologna goal on him....nothing more.

you can criticize whoever you like, but please have some obvious reasons...

on the Luis Alberto outburst - his was far worse than Nani's reactions. Kept mouthing off on the bench, argued behind inzaghi's back with some staff, threw his shoe but infact he is way out of his game since december, so im beginning to ask myself - did we see his peak back in the winter and he is getting back to his usual mediocre level?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:59:31 PM by Roman_Eagle »

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »

A good win and a decent advantage for the second game. I voted for Felipe, he broke the game with that solo run.

We played good, defense was a bit shaky but the only mistake they made was on the second goal and I think Salzburg was a bit lucky there too since the pass to Minimini was not intended to be a pass. Salzburg plays good but if that retard of a ref did not give them the penalty I think it would only be a question of time when we would go 2 0 up. He gifted them a goal with that bullshit and gave them a morale boost.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 01:04:18 PM by lazioserbia »

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2018, 01:07:08 PM »

every one is saying he's been bad for the past two months, yet there is only the bologna goal on him....nothing more.

Pot calling the kettle black? Some of your opinions are totally lost on me and from what I'm reading, it's not just me, and yet you've an issue with people having opinions that you cannot understand?

C'mon man.

blue-white

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2018, 01:07:59 PM »

Alberto is for sure not mediocre level.
It seems that he can't deliver like he did before the winter. That's part of the game. Because of that i would give FA more time next to Ciro.

In my opinion Inzaghi is wise enough to play this season with the current tactic, but over the summer we will see what he will do.

It depends on if SMS stays, but with the current roster, i would go with a 3-4-2-1 with Alberto and FA behind Ciro. A 4 men midfield without that typical winger gameplay, because Marusic is limited and Lulic is getting older.
Lukaku is pure horror at the moment.

4 men midfield with Parolo, Leiva, SMS and Lulic is a massive dynamic midfield - no need for wingers in my opinion - at least in many games!!!

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2018, 01:31:41 PM »

I found this interesting.

Parolo said after the game that Inzaghi will be happy as the team scored a 'qunto su quinto' - a goal where one wing-back assists the other.

Inzaghi said after the game that he promised a treat to the team when they scored a 'quinto su quinto', so first gap they get in the schedule, everyone is going out for dinner on him.

It shows the first goal last night is something off the training ground Inzaghi was desperate for the team to pull out in a game.

Perhaps an illustration of how competent Inzaghi is as a tactician.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2018, 01:52:25 PM »

LA is great player, great cross-assist....I just think that he is better in deeper role in midfield, more space ,good vision etc.
 Isn't his guilty if Inzaghi wants him behind Ciro, I really dont understand this because Inzaghi found his new role in midfield....
 FA is the player who can always make difference, so FA behind Ciro have more sense,
 LA started great first half, he was better than SMS for example....
 We suffer for non quality defense and always need to leave one of them in bench-thats our biggest problem.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2018, 02:07:54 PM »

I found this interesting.

Parolo said after the game that Inzaghi will be happy as the team scored a 'qunto su quinto' - a goal where one wing-back assists the other.

Inzaghi said after the game that he promised a treat to the team when they scored a 'quinto su quinto', so first gap they get in the schedule, everyone is going out for dinner on him.

It shows the first goal last night is something off the training ground Inzaghi was desperate for the team to pull out in a game.

Perhaps an illustration of how competent Inzaghi is as a tactician.

Guess that won't be happening much with our wingers, unless Lulic is on.
If that was intended, that's sharp tactical stuff.   :bravo:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2018, 04:09:12 PM »

Nothing happened, head on Udinese, then again on Salzburg.

:offlag:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Roman_Eagle

• LF Legend
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2018, 12:53:03 AM »

every one is saying he's been bad for the past two months, yet there is only the bologna goal on him....nothing more.

Pot calling the kettle black? Some of your opinions are totally lost on me and from what I'm reading, it's not just me, and yet you've an issue with people having opinions that you cannot understand?

C'mon man.

im totally fine with opinions, but i really fail to see which other goal is on strakosha? and i mean a goal like the bologna one, which is 100 percent on him...i see people replying, but i dont see anyone showing me anything. and you pointed out some goals in an other thread which you claim they are his fault, but none of them are after his mistake. sure, he could of reacter better to some, but show me a gk that doesn't make mistakes. its easy to sit behind the keyboard and post.......
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]