Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Serie A : Udinese - SS Lazio 1-2 , 08/04/2018  (Read 1267 times)

Rizmo

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Udinese - SS Lazio 1-2 , 08/04/2018
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 08:27:17 PM »

And Bastos suddenly looked like Nesta! :razz:

Nesta would never be deeper then the rest of the defence to make the Udine player onside, then continue to sleep and allow the attacker infront of him to make it 1-0. Terrible defending again from Bastos.
... but I'm sure I'm correct and you are wrong.

"Maki man, Maki man, e'erbody do the Maki man, cos Maki can, Maki can, e'erbody know that Maki can cos he da man, he da man, e'erbody know that he da man, so be his fan, be his fan, e'erbody be the Maki fan" - Caxi dropping some truth on ya'll.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 08:31:43 PM »

And Bastos suddenly looked like Nesta! :razz:

Nesta would never be deeper then the rest of the defence to make the Udine player onside, then continue to sleep and allow the attacker infront of him to make it 1-0. Terrible defending again from Bastos.

And there where more moments when he was off again but luckely Udinese isn't good enough to take advantage every time.

Always better if we don't have to use him.

BioHazarD

• Aquilotto
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 08:32:31 PM »

Solid performance , SMS out again but he will get back eventually . A Juve win type , we haven't had one in months , no silly mistakes and score just as needed , we even had some players rested!
As for Bastos , as long as he doesn't make any stupid penalties he can be top man - perfect with tackles and fast with the ball, he even scores!
Also please bench Marusic for some time!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 08:34:25 PM »

Also please bench Marusic for some time!

I was pleased with Marusic tonight.  Even unlucky not to score on a very good attempt.

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 08:34:49 PM »

Good job by Inzaghi with the formation and substitutions and good job by the lads not getting nervous after 1-0. Mentally we've come a long way since November and December.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 08:48:39 PM »

Very good result. Solid performance. Inzaghi used rotation great.
 We risk at the end and Jankito almost scored. Sergej wasnt at his best-but he wasn't poor....Good match for him.
 Bastos make one mistake but was crucial at the end(stoped two dangerous counter).
 Inzaghi wanted three points without tired players-and he gets it...61 % of ball posesion).
 Marusic had one good shot and together with Lulic(to tired) and Patric in left was our weakest point.
 FA again finish the match as the captain(bravisimo Inzaghi), great match.
 Ciro scored and assist- well done. LA had a good match also.
 Leiva-Motm for me. Handlle on alone(without Parolo) in his role,was everywhere where is need.
 Ramos should stop doing those stupid runnings with the ball ....simply give the f. Ball.
 DV perfectly saw Ramos nonexpirience and dont gived him ball when udinese tryed pressing.
 Caicedo had very good 20 min. I think we underated him a lot. Murgia should score in that position....
 Great sub from Inzaghi. Lulic couldnt run,Gived Caicedo a chance in match when result was open. Murgia to support Leiva....well done.
 Lets took three points in derby and finish 50 % of CL mission.

Arti

• Aquilotto
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2018, 08:51:55 PM »

Extremely important win! merda and Inter lost, we are on 3rd place!  :bravo: :offlag:

inhocsignovinces

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2018, 09:14:09 PM »

Thank you Oddo and Bizzarri.<3 :band04:
T’avemo arzato la coppa in faccia.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2018, 09:29:59 PM »

Omg the forum is back!

Great result from us, I am so happy the team was able to win this with our tight schedule in mind and also the fact we've had a habit of not taking advantage of it when the other top teams have slip ups.

I got pretty angry when we conceded the first goal. Yes it was an amazing cross, but again Bastos not paying attention. There's no way Lasagna should be allowed to score a goal there. Also Strakosha with another huge mistake today that almost cost a goal.

But we got the result we needed  :band04: :Esflag:

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Delta

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2018, 09:40:25 PM »

Capitano Felipe shouting orders to troops on field was just joy to watch. Very solid match from start to finish Felipe  :vcool:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5