Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Serie A : Udinese - SS Lazio 1-2 , 08/04/2018  (Read 1211 times)

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Udinese - SS Lazio 1-2 , 08/04/2018
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 09:44:24 PM »

I echo the other comments, most of all it was an important win after the tiring Europa match. Some players looked tired, Milinkovic most of all, but we overcame the early goal well and didn't let the tiredness affect the result.

I do feel sorry for our old mate Oddo, after his good start it has become a nightmare in Udine. It was good seeing him and Inzaghi looking identical in dark trousers, white shirts and both really involved at the edge of their areas!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 09:48:46 PM »

Capitano Felipe shouting orders to troops on field was just joy to watch. Very solid match from start to finish Felipe  :vcool:

Best on the field today, just ahead of Leiva.
Really captured his new role.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2018, 09:49:57 PM »

Has Lucas ever played a bad match for Lazio? He must be our most consistent player this season..

If there was a Lazioland player of the season poll right now I'm sure Ciro would win it, but I would seriously consider voting Lucas.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Zers

• Aquilotto
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 09:56:36 PM »

Particularly in the first period, defense was horrendous. Three man back line was too vulnerable and especially during counter attacks it was really, really scary to watch. Also, Marusic offers nothing. I just don't see him as a Lazio level of player. I'm not trying to bash him, but he is just not good enough. Same goes with Bastos.

Anyways, Three points, that's all that matters right now!  :laziostend:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »

Has Lucas ever played a bad match for Lazio? He must be our most consistent player this season..

If there was a Lazioland player of the season poll right now I'm sure Ciro would win it, but I would seriously consider voting Lucas.

Lucas has been the most consistent, no doubt.  Aside from Ciro's goals our best player.
Hard to put one ahead of the other.

Don

• Maestrelli son's
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 12:22:08 AM »

Man Inzaghi has Balls!! :wow:

Great outcome  :sciarpa05:

Liked Murgias approach.

SMS and Patric weakest players today IMO...
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Nando87

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2018, 02:55:56 AM »

Don't get the hate for Marusic, he was good today. Patric is serie B quality. Sergej just needs games, even when hes bad hes good...kinda scary.  Bastos had an overall decent game besides his brain fart. Ramos plays with so much confidence it makes your forget that hes only 21.

Kevin Lasagna is a mouth breather.
SPQR

Ljubo1

• Aquilotto
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2018, 09:06:29 AM »

Yesterday I had one of my best days recently. We went to Udine and got there quit early becouse I had to meet one friend before the match which I haven't seen about 5 years. Well we got back late and the goal which we conceded I didnt see it, becouse I was not in the stadium yet, but I certanly hear it from the outside. Stadio Friuli is not that big but it is one of the nicest there is. The crowd is near the pitch and you see evrything. And it was my first time to cheer in Italy with the Lazio supporters all around me. Those Irriducibili guys all one of the toughtess, all tatooed (it was a sunny day so they were all in T-shirts) you don't want to mess with them. I took one of my friend who is Sampdoria fan and the thing is he was one of the greatest Lazio fan there. Maybe it was becouse it was his first game in Italy but he was singing with the Irriducibli (he understand italian language) all the way, laughed when he heard that Roma is called Merda. Then when we started to get back in the game he was all around. The athmopshere there it was verry nice. Not a big stadium (around 20.000 seets) but it was almost full so it was verry nice. And when the game finnished we have to wait and we were the last to go out of the stadium. And the whole time they were singing when we were their so it was verry nice weekend for me. And the most immportant Roma and Inter lost so it was perfect.  :band04:

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 09:51:54 AM »

Sounds like a great day, Ljubo  :offlag:

I was impressed yesterday. I honestly believe Lazio are the 3rd best team in Serie A this season, but with our European commitments, the league table at the end of the season won't necessarily show it.

But it was no surprise to me that having had to put in a shift midweek, 1927 and Inter lost. Fiorentina are in a particular place at the moment due to the most tragic of circumstances and it makes them a dangerous outfit and as for Inter, well even on form, you can't fancy them to beat Torino. Inter are only in this race because others have had Europe to contend with.

That said, this is the exact game we'd have lost in years gone by. You know your rivals have lost so the pressure is high and you've one eye on the midweek encounter. Forget the perfromance - coming out of this game with three points is a great achievement.

We've a tough week now. Goes without saying every game we play now defines our season. We'll have to grit teeth.

kevlar

• Aquilotto
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 10:22:06 AM »

Don't get the hate for Marusic, he was good today.

Truth is, he's very limited player, who doesn't offer almost anything attacking-wise. Personally I think that he's not good enough for Lazio, but I'm aware of our limited budget so it would be foolish to complain too much.
IX.I.MCM
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5