Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Europa League: FC Salzburg - Lazio, Thursday, 12-04-2018  (Read 1246 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Europa League: FC Salzburg - Lazio, Thursday, 12-04-2018
« on: April 08, 2018, 08:06:58 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
Unity in Diversity

Danish-Laziofan

• Aquila Imperiale
Re: Europa League: FC Salzburg - Lazio, Thursday, 12-04-2018
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:40:44 PM »

Salzburg lost to LASK today, so maybe the defeat against us has taken hard on them? Or maybe their focus is 100 % on the match on Thursday. I guess we'll see soon.
Please, take a minute at www.sslazio.dk . If there are other Scandinavian brothers who want to join, feel free!! We all understand each other anyway.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 11:21:35 AM »

We should not allowed them to score in first half, our defense need to be smart and careful, we dont need individual mistakes....
 They will start with pressing and pressure and this will give us a space for counters-We need to use this at least once.
 I know that this is very important match,but we shouldn't forget that two days after is derby (direct clash for third place,CL position).
 Radu-Parolo are rested- that's good, Lulic looks tired-I hope Lukaku will be ready(we need captain for derby).
 One of LA-FA will start and the other one will be rested for derby(good,but predictable for our opponents).
 Ciro-Leiva-DV are players that we need them 100 % for derby, I hope that Ciro will play 45 min(nothing more) and DV can rest after 60 min.
 Leiva? - I will like to see Parolo-Murgia...but I'm afraid to start without him(i understand Imzaghi)
  :offlag:

Cnon

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 12:55:15 PM »

Start with the best players and try to finish the pairing fast or rest some key players and hope that it's enough? Tough question to answer.
It might not be perfect but I can stretch to maybe 75% close to perfect. That's all you get Cathal, 25%  :fingerup:

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 01:07:22 PM »

Start with the best players and try to finish the pairing fast or rest some key players and hope that it's enough? Tough question to answer.

Start with the best possible team.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 01:42:04 PM »

Parolo has a minor groin issue, so he wasn't simply being rested for this game. Expected to be fine come Thursday, but not able to train fully today.

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 01:52:41 PM »

Read also that Lulic suffered minor hit during first half yesterday and Inzaghi subbed him on half time because of that. We'll see, but reckon he would be benched Thursday.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Silindeee

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 02:03:33 PM »

Start with the best possible team in my opinion.
Play with counter attacks , salzburg are going to press too high i guess. Ciro FA duo will be good in counter attacking.
I dont worry actually, i m pretty sure we will qualify,we will win.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 02:42:47 PM »

I agree with you about starting with the best team. We have an excellent shot at getting into the semi finals of a European competition and this is something we need to focus on right now..even with the derby being just around the corner.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Giolazio

• LazioLand Manager
  • LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 03:11:21 PM »

I'm thinking rest a few players and call on them if needed.

This Lazio does not kill games off early. My worry is Immobile and co start and if we are 1-0 down at half time, they will probably play the entire match.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5