Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Europa League : RB Salzburg - SS Lazio 4-1 , 12/04/2018  (Read 292 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Europa League : RB Salzburg - SS Lazio 4-1 , 12/04/2018
« on: April 30, 2018, 07:16:05 PM »

RB Salzburg - SS Lazio   4-1

*55' Immobile (Luis Alberto)
*56' Dabbur (Yabo)
*72' Haidara (Berisha)
*74' Hwang (Caleta-Car)
*76' Lainer (Ramalho)

subs: Minamino (Hwang), Gulbrandsen (Yabo)
subs: Lukaku (Basta), Anderson (Milinkovic), Nani (Leiva)

highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROBALy4i4j8

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1274978/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Europa-League-2017-2018-Salzburg-Lazio

Ed

• LF Legend
Re: Europa League : RB Salzburg - SS Lazio 4-1 , 12/04/2018
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »

Evesto, I really applaud all your efforts with these match report topics but I think this is the one that you could have forgotten to do!  :wuzz:

:sevil: No match that I have watched this season got me as angry as this one. Best to erase from history!
MAKI "I would like to say hello to you guys and I appreciate all you've been doing to me and I promise wherever I go I will always be available for you guys! Thanks, cheers!"

@Stevemakoz "Partita dominata alla grande. Complimenti ragazzi. Forza Lazio"

lazioserbia

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 07:22:34 PM »

If we played 100 games more they would not beat us once like they did in this game. They were extremely lucky to score 4 goals in 10 minutes.

I was very pissed when we lost this game because I knew we will not win the Derby after.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 07:34:45 PM »

Evesto, I really applaud all your efforts with these match report topics but I think this is the one that you could have forgotten to do!  :wuzz:

:sevil: No match that I have watched this season got me as angry as this one. Best to erase from history!

Trust me Ed, it was very hard emotionally to make this topic.  But it's my task ....  :twinkle:

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 02:01:18 PM »

5 minutes that we will never forget. We lose the big chance for European finale.
 LA miss the chance after FA assist,Ciro was waiting the ball for 1-2.....and things starts going down.
 Amateur defense,like in serie-c. Shame.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 12:55:45 PM »

I was there and it felt so surreal. Obviously not our best performance, but it wasn't really that bad. Game was going perfectly fine for us until those dreaded 4 minutes. Salzburg wasn't dangerous at all, and just when those 4 minutes happened we appeared to have taken full control of the game. Can't be too critical of the goals either, as all of them were a bit unlucky or just strange. I guess in the end the Deas Bulls wanted it more than us, no other explanation in my book.

LazioKosovo

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »

I was one of those that Caxi mentioned as "Kosovo contingent" that was sure on beating Red Bull on both games (I said that they are inferior to Kyiv) and still am.
Simply, everything went according to plan. However, 5 minutes changed it. Two own goals ( of which one wasn't a shot at goal :what:) plus other two unexplained goals hurts very much. Basically, Lazio had four (three Immobile and Luis Alberto) very good chances, scored one goal they had two good chances scored four times (their first real chance was on first half one on one with Strakosha, no goal).
Plus, I am pissed off on the penalty given to them on first game (which proved to be very important maybe crucial).
They got lucky. That's it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 02:36:35 PM by LazioKosovo »

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 05:54:31 PM »

Oh c'mon!! The forum was down in the right time n you guys still going with this one?? Just move on guys. It's annoying for me reading recent posts n this thread still pops up.

And now I remember everything!! How we laughed about merda lost to barcass week before then the forum went down n they eliminated barca a week after, n this worst 4 mins of my life happened! What a week n I have already tried to forget it, but you guys still bring it up!!!
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!
Pages: [1]