Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Serie A : SS Lazio - AS Roma 0-0 , 15/04/2018  (Read 216 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Serie A : SS Lazio - AS Roma 0-0 , 15/04/2018
« on: April 30, 2018, 07:31:29 PM »

SS Lazio - AS Roma   0-0

subs: lukaku (Anderson), Luis Alberto (Lulic), Bastos (Immobile)
subs: Under (Schick), Florenzi (Manolas), El Shaarawy (Peres)

highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKUqIchomaw

positional & situational reports:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1225413/MatchReport/Italy-Serie-A-2017-2018-Lazio-Roma

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : SS Lazio - AS Roma 0-0 , 15/04/2018
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 09:16:02 PM »

What if that last gasp long shot from Sergej out of our own half would have bounced in ..... :what:
Jeez, at the time i felt it was going in, it would have been the most crazy derby win ever.

phantomm1976

• LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 10:04:17 AM »

Little bit strange to write after three weeks...
 Very good performance, we was unlucky but also had a lucky at the end of the match.
 They had the first shot on our goalie with Peres at 35 min....- lucky.
 Ciro ?- 8 offsides at the first half, destroy some very good actions putting our players in pressure because he wanted the ball.....
 Parolo miss two great chances-could score in both of them.
 Marusic surprise me for the good, very good match, pressure on Kolarov ....
 Leiva took first yellow at 10 min and handle on the pressure-great job.
 Lulic - after Leiva yellow was more active and except his duty he made some tackles in midfield, steal some danger ball...great job...Motm until the 60 min without doubts. Twice he steal from Dzeko,once from Nangolan.....but before Inzaghi sub him he blow a great counter after steal the ball,5 on 3 counter and he didnt give the ball to no one-just stoped like a car without fuel !!!!
 SMS - Great second half, great assist to Ciro...MOTM...unlucky at the end after that shot from 65 meters....
 FA- it was a good decision from Simone that started with him, he create to many problems to merda defense,very active, great match. Good ball to Ciro after came Parolo shot, two great ball to Ciro again- Ciro in offside trap.....he lose some ball but generally one of the best in field.
 LA-Unlucky with the shot, keep the team IN and put SMS on fire....
 Marusic-unlucky after Leiva assist.
 Radu made stupid mistake with the second yellow and give them a chance for three points, they create a chances after that time (Dzeko twice...)
 DV-very good,Ramos also.
 Parolo was everywhere...
 Ciro - flop of the match. Should escape atleast once from offside trap....he need to understand that not every ball must goes throw him....
 Strakosha-good reflex at the end.
 We could took three points-but also that Dzeko header could kill us.
 btw great to see our ex players at stadium(I saw Mauri-Corradi and I think that was Di Canio-reaction after Marusic almost score)
  :offlag:

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 10:40:00 PM »

What if that last gasp long shot from Sergej out of our own half would have bounced in ..... :what:
Jeez, at the time i felt it was going in, it would have been the most crazy derby win ever.

Had that shoot entered net, I expect their would be full hospitals in Rome even today, with various giallozozzi, of course. :razz:

:stendvl: :stendrm:
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 10:42:57 PM »

Had that shoot entered net, I expect their would be full hospitals in Rome even today, with various giallozozzi, of course. :razz:

:stendvl: :stendrm:

:beer: :bravo:
Pages: [1]