Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Serie A : Torino FC - SS Lazio 0-1 , 29/04/2018  (Read 679 times)

Caput Mundi

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Torino FC - SS Lazio 0-1 , 29/04/2018
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »

I agree.  Alberto had a great season, but it's mostly due to style and tactic.  Similar for Ciro's stats.

When i imagine thesame setup with Mauri behind Ciro, Hernanes as mezzala both in their prime i'd be curious to see our goaltally then.   :twinkle:

With timemachine at our disposal to give Inzaghi his pick for the 3511 we'd have a Scudetto team without question.

I'm not sure we would have scored more goals, just that Ciro might have less and Mauri/Hernanes have more.

I think it's a stretch to say results would have been better with Mauri and/or Hernanes playing in Luis Alberto's place.

We haven't lost games this year because of our inability to score but our inability to keep other sides from scoring. Upgrading guys who are already doing well won't change much. That should be kept in mind over the off season too.
La Lazio la nostra. Guai a chi la tocca.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A : Torino FC - SS Lazio 0-1 , 29/04/2018
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2018, 04:20:30 PM »

I agree.  Alberto had a great season, but it's mostly due to style and tactic.  Similar for Ciro's stats.

When i imagine thesame setup with Mauri behind Ciro, Hernanes as mezzala both in their prime i'd be curious to see our goaltally then.   :twinkle:

With timemachine at our disposal to give Inzaghi his pick for the 3511 we'd have a Scudetto team without question.

I'm not sure we would have scored more goals, just that Ciro might have less and Mauri/Hernanes have more.

Yes, it would certainly be more devided.  Alberto only looks Ciro, not to setup himself.  He shoots, but only if needed.
Hernanes would have netted a number of long shots and Mauri would have headed in a bunch of high balls.  :twinkle:

Not critisizing Alberto here, just some fantasy.
Pages: 1 2 [3]