Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018  (Read 1956 times)

LaziAli

• LF Mods
  • Maestrelli son's
Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018
« on: May 01, 2018, 03:30:31 PM »

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:28:08 PM by LaziAli »
Unity in Diversity

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 06:46:39 PM »

Great to have the forum back, it went down in the right time. :supsmile:

About this game, Ciro is probably out and Atalanta needs a win to runaway from milan merda, so it wont be easy for us. I actually prefer Anderson to replace Ciro n make him or Sergej as false 9. I know Caicedo stats is not bad, but having Ciro as main striker, you gotta admit that Caicedo is just suck n sometimes he shows you real definition of "deadwood" on the field. Lets just put the best players now.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »

Great to have the forum back, it went down in the right time. :supsmile:

About this game, Ciro is probably out and Atalanta needs a win to runaway from milan merda, so it wont be easy for us. I actually prefer Anderson to replace Ciro n make him or Sergej as false 9. I know Caicedo stats is not bad, but having Ciro as main striker, you gotta admit that Caicedo is just suck n sometimes he shows you real definition of "deadwood" on the field. Lets just put the best players now.

It's a good thing Atalanta need to win, gives us a chance to utilize Felipe and Nani in the best way.
I'd pick that duo up front and bring Caicedo if we lead in the later stage.

Ps, Ciro earliest game will be Inter, with much luck.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 11:51:20 AM »

For me, I will always choose Caicedo ahead of Nani.
I will go with Luis Alberto and Caicedo at the front.
Sergej is great at attacking but it seems that we need him to be more defensive when the opponent is tough especially. If only we can have 2 Sergejs in this team.
Leiva alone is not enough to cover our defense. I think this is one of the reason we concede so many goals.
With Sergej more defensive, our wingbacks will have more confidence in attack.
Is Parolo ready for this match? If not then Lulic should replace him and Lukaku on the left.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 12:47:30 PM »

I was really surprised by Caicedo's performance in Torino. Put in a shift and was a handful for their defense. You can clearly see he has a lot of energy left in his tank after barely playing this season. Obviously not the most prolific finisher, but his performance should earn him the start against Atalanta.

mahdipah

• Aquilotto
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 04:07:03 PM »

Does Parolo available for this match? I guess we should go all in with both Filipe and Luis Alberto behind Caicedo. I will be in the Stadium for the first time and wish to celebrate the win with the fans.  :stendvl:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 04:15:53 PM »

Does Parolo available for this match? I guess we should go all in with both Filipe and Luis Alberto behind Caicedo. I will be in the Stadium for the first time and wish to celebrate the win with the fans.  :stendvl:

Parolo isn't confirmed, my guess would be maybe coming in later on from the bench.
Radu is out, that was said.

Personally i'd only bring Caicedo in a comfortable situation, but since we better win i'd start Nani or Felipe instead.
Bring some speed to send at the 3man defence, and players that can create space to shoot.

jovo

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 04:45:15 PM »

I think that this match will be the most important for us, after that it's crotone away and then without stress the Inter game. I am a bit of scared because Atalanta will go to a full force in this one and we are without Ciro, a draw in this one would not make the job (if Inter wins at Udine). This is a must win game it's that simple.

Ghost of Felipe Anderson

• Aquilotto
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 05:42:47 PM »

Nani and obviously FA are great attacking players, but not really lone strikers who play on the shoulder of the defense. I'd play Caicedo over them as lone striker, but FA behind him in the LA role, with LA taking Parolo's place instead of Murgia. This would be the best way to unsettle Atalanta's 3 man defense.

Hadi Van Der Vaart

• LF Legend
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 06:07:45 PM »

We looked more comfortable at the back in the last games n I hope we can continue it here. There is another problem in attack with Ciro's injury n you should put Caicedo's finishing in question. I will try to make it tight from the defense to our midfield, n then expecting pacy players like Anderson can punish them in counter attack. If we can get 3 points here, CL is really close for us, especially if Crotone beat Chievo.
Players come and go, but my Lazio is still eternal.
FORZA LAZIO!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13