Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018  (Read 2132 times)

dinhochester

• LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2018, 03:13:23 PM »

We need to defend very well in this match and hope Sergej has his day again.
When Sergej perform well, he is too much to handle.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2018, 03:24:03 PM »

But that wasn't his 'weaker' foot, he is a lefty.  That was an attempt with his good one.  :twinkle:

Ha, guess it speaks volumes on his finishing when his strong foot looks like the weak one to me. But that does explain why he didn't take an extra touch and try and bend it around the keeper.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2018, 03:26:47 PM »

I guess most of us dont realize that Caicedo is a lefty.
It indeed speak volumes about his finishing.

Terzino

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2018, 06:27:15 PM »

It doesn't help that Caicedo doesn't get many minutes. It's only normal that he'll muck up his chances. Either way though, I'm happy with what he brings to our game and definitely want him around beyond this season

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 07:07:45 PM »

But that wasn't his 'weaker' foot, he is a lefty.  That was an attempt with his good one.  :twinkle:

Ha, guess it speaks volumes on his finishing when his strong foot looks like the weak one to me. But that does explain why he didn't take an extra touch and try and bend it around the keeper.

Yes it's true, when he shoots it always looks like a player using his weaker foot, i really understand you thinking that.
Look at his finish at Samp or with Benevento.  It looks thesame, and looking at the onces he made in the past for City it wasn't different.  He simply got by then having more speed.

Don't think he ever scored with the right, if he tried the ball would probably be anywhere but near the goal.  :twinkle:

I don't mind keeping him to weigh on a defence when needed but only if Tare would get a real vice Ciro.

sniperpon

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 10:16:24 PM »

This may sound silly considering it was just one episode, but I re-evaluated my perception of Caicedo after his bursting, muscled run through the entire Torino defense.

I've always observed that he's quite classy at holding the ball up in traffic and contributing to buildups, but what I didn't realize was that he has the little bit of extra quality to make a moment like that for himself.

His historical goal scoring record isn't prolific, but at the same time they've always said of strikers that they need a regular run to get into a groove. He hasn't even remotely had that run of games because of the season Immobile has had, so it's possible that Caicedo is a bit better than I've been giving him credit for.

Also, I didn't realize he was only 29! Total lack of homework on my part, I thought he was a couple of years older than that.

Sile

• LF Legend
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2018, 10:20:29 PM »

Expected attendance of over 40000 people. This is it guys, this match is the decider.
Bike to work. Work to live. Live to bike.

gibson_lp2

• Aquila Senior
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2018, 11:20:31 PM »

There are 3 games left... how is this the decider? We assuming we will win against Crotone I guess. We need to win This no doubt.

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2018, 11:34:38 PM »

There are 3 games left... how is this the decider? We assuming we will win against Crotone I guess. We need to win This no doubt.

I know, but i admit for me it's also a decider.  An away game at Crotone isn't pleasent for any team and against Inter anything can happen.  Especially if refs leading the game would be 'intimidated' to rule against Inter and maybe deny them CL football if it wouls still be possible.

We only lead 4 points, winning sunday would give us more comfort and not limited when certain things would go wrong in one game.  We've all seen enough crazy rulings against us this season.

We want insure CL for 50% quickly then we need 3 points.

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2018, 11:38:47 PM »

Crotone will be every bit as easy or as difficult as Atalanta, which is reflected in the odds of victory for both games at the bookmakers.

The next game is always going to be the most important until we are mathematically guaranteed to finish in the Top 4.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13