Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018  (Read 2131 times)

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
Re: Serie A: Lazio - Atalanta, Sunday, 06-05-2018
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 06:46:59 PM »

We looked more comfortable at the back in the last games n I hope we can continue it here. There is another problem in attack with Ciro's injury n you should put Caicedo's finishing in question. I will try to make it tight from the defense to our midfield, n then expecting pacy players like Anderson can punish them in counter attack. If we can get 3 points here, CL is really close for us, especially if Crotone beat Chievo.

Last 3, especially last 2 it looked like the defensive setup is getting settled.  Most likely because Radu & De Vrij always play and Ramos is now getting used to his role after Inzaghi keeping him on the field after a few errors.  Good decision by Inzaghi, it's the only way to settle in and gain confindence.  To keep feeling you are being backed by club and coach.

The forced switch from Radu to Caceres didn't have much influence since he's experienced enough with a back 3. 

On Caicedo.  We saw again last game that Caicedo avoids being decisive, and when he's got to shoot it's usually unconvinced of his chances. 

Like i said i can appreciate Caicedo once we've got a lead or maybe can settle for a draw.  But when there will be occassions during the game when players have to shoot i'd much rather have Nani and/or Felipe in that situation then Caicedo.

We need to score to win so i look to Nani.  He's played half the time of Caicedo but scored more and assisted more.  Hence, he's to more productive player in that area.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 06:53:00 PM by Evesto »

Secret_Samadhi

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 07:38:46 PM »

Must say I am afraid of this match. Atalanta is a strong side snd in form at the moment, so it wont be easy at all. Specially when Ciro, Parolo and Radu are gone. I hope Udine takes point(s) against Inter merda, so we have some space in this match, not so much pressure.

dinhochester

• LF Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 09:11:51 AM »

I still think that Murgia is not ready for our first team.
So if Parolo is still unavailable, I will go with Lulic in the middle and Lukaku on the left.

Boksic

• Aquila Imperiale
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 11:46:38 AM »

I still think that Murgia is not ready for our first team.
So if Parolo is still unavailable, I will go with Lulic in the middle and Lukaku on the left.

I beleive he was an adequate, replacement for Parolo last week. He covered alot of ground next to Leiva. I beleive he's odds on to start if Parolo is missing. We definitely need to cover for Illicic, Papu and Cristante in that zone otherwise we'll get cought. It will be too attacking minded with Lulic SMS and Leiva in the central positions. We need to be balanced in this match keep the clean sheet, play the waiting game, the goal will come..

LAZIALE from Moldova

• Aquilotto
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 05:14:56 PM »

Even if it a hard game , i believe that we can win it easily even with 3-0. Atalanta has not such a good team... it's only about motivation.

If our team will be fully motivated and concentrated we can win easily.
Laziale since 2002  :laziostend:

Evesto

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 06:22:12 PM »

Banti will ref.

Benatia on Leiva, no penalty ...  :whistle:

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 07:02:41 PM »

I'd consider something like this

Sergej
Luis Alberto Felipe
Lulic-Parolo-Lucas-Marusic
Radu-DeVrij-Caceres
Strakosha

Not entirely sure Inzaghi would favor the 4 man midfield though and therefore I'd think he might have Luis Alberto as a CM instead of AM or second striker

False 9 doesn't really work unless there's two players behind the false 9 forward. If Sergej plays that role he becomes an aerial threat towards Atalanta, but he needs support instead of being alone in the box

I don't want to see Caicedo in this match unless we need a hail mary. His finishing is awful..he got into three good chances in Torino and he messed up the first one by making a panic touch and in the next to situations he was 1v1 with the keeper and made a poor finish. 
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Cathal

• LazioLand Admin
  • LF Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 07:08:43 PM »

I don't want to see Caicedo in this match unless we need a hail mary. His finishing is awful..he got into three good chances in Torino and he messed up the first one by making a panic touch and in the next to situations he was 1v1 with the keeper and made a poor finish. 

In bold is the reason he'll start in my opinion, because no other option is capable of doing just that in a game.

ilsemprelaziale

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 07:12:52 PM »

Try and imagine how much I was shouting when he did that awful lob attempt against Sirigu..
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact...same thing over and over again expecting shit to change.. That Is Crazy

Crni Đorđe

• Content Creator
  • LF Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 08:38:33 PM »

Without Caicedo last night in Turin lads wouldn't even been in half-chance, not to say clear cut positions. Guy was massive in securing ball and space and hugging two stoppers while SMS has been free to wreak havoc in their defense couple of time.

Atalanta will be short of Caldara.
sky blue is the color
eagle and shield are symbols...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13